dessert

Seulgi POV

Ugh- looks like Jeongyeon is making the food again- she's is so poor- LOL deserve!! And great. Her food taste disgusting! Not her wanting to be in the popular group when she can't even cook ?!?!

Oh wait- I can't cook too...

NVM

Jeongyeon: are you dreaming Seulgi, you should be outside of the kitchen instead-
Seulgi: ugh... I'm just here so I make sure you don't put rat poison in the macaroons- sorry if I'm disturbing you hon!!
Jeongyeon: why would I put rat poison, I ask u...
Seulgi: bye hon!!

I walk out of the room and ignore her word. Seriously- her acting like a girl that is part of the popular group-

Jimin: Hi Seulgi-
Seulgi: Hi- se-
Jeongyeon: here are your macaroons sir...
Seulgi: Ugh you interrupted me and Jimin!!
Jeongyeon: go sit at a cherry blossom tree or something if you like Jimin so much, I would rather go back into the kitchen that waste my time talking to you!! Don't you agree chairman Kang?!

UGH HOW COULD SHE!! My dad nod!- nooooo!!! Gf hdhsjsjsjdbdjs jsydgdgdh ugh! I pulled Jimin and actually did what Jeongyeon ask me to do if I like Jimin so much...

I pulled him out of the private room then out of the restaurant and made him sit on the swing underneath the cherry blossom tree.

Seulgi: YAH!! PARK JIMIN, IM PREETY SURE YOU KNOW THIS FOR A LONG TIME ALR B-BUT I NEED TO TELL YOU NOW!!!
Jimin: what-

He looked so annoyed- man he is so stupid!!

Seulgi: I like y-
Jimin: me- I know I know. I don't like you tho, sorry but I like someone else more. She is definitely is ten times better than you... I think it's time I go my dad have been calling me since morning- ( whisper ) ughh-
Seulgi: Yahh!!!.

He walk away rudely- I can't believe that Jeongyeon actually ruin my time with him!!!

I will ruin you too!

Wait and see.

"I will definitely ruin your life Yoo Jeongyeon. And your not getting away from this-"

Jeongyeon POV

I will ruin you too Seulgi. Yes. I heard her. Sorry miss but you can never ruin my fruits basket ( f*cking ) life Seulgi. Btw she left already- * laughs *

See you in school Seulgi.