The Pines Family

The first thing Dipper heard when he and Bill walked in the door was a scream followed by a crash. And that alone was enough to make him want to hightail it out of there. Bill however looked amused and forged ahead.

Dipper hurried after him and was the first one in the living room to see Grunkle Ford grappling with a tentacled monster in his hands.

"Dipper help me!" He yelled smashing into the wall. Dipper surged into action grabbing the vase of daisies Mabel had put by the window that morning and smashing it into the creature who collapsed in Ford's hands. Breathing heavily his Grunkle placed it in a glass cylinder.

"Thanks Dipper." He leaned against the wall. "Who's your friend?"

Dipper's attention turned to Bill who had been watching the whole scene with his mouth agape. He locked eyes with Dipper and he snapped it closed.

He couldn't help it. He hadn't seen Dipper Pines do something like that since Weirdmaggedon and the sight of a usually calm Omega capable of such a feat of bravery and strength. Well it was kind of hot.

"Oh, this is uh." Dipper paused momentarily fear gripping him before Bill was politely stepping forward with his hand outstretched. "Bill Cipher. We've met before Sixer."

Ford leapt back like Bill was on fire. "Get away from me you demon!" He ordered slamming back into the wall. 'I won't let you get into my head again!" Bill had put his hand away and Dipper was rushing forward to comfort his Grunkle.

"Grunkle Ford it's okay. Bill doesn't have any of his powers anymore. He can't hurt us." He placed a soothing hand on Ford's shoulder.

"Dipper your defending him? He is formidably evil!"

"Yes, I understand that Grunkle Ford but we have a little bit of a problem."

"And what is that?" The man's eyes had never left the Alpha who never stopped smiling.

"Well me and Bill we're.... we're kinda sorta...it's funny because."

"Me and him are mates." Bill interrupted.

"Not officially!" Dipper snapped.

"Excuse me! How on Earth did this happen?"

"At that meeting you sent me to remember?"

Ford pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Wait till Stan hears about this."

"Wait till I hear about what?" Stan entered the room in a tank top and boxers taking in the scene. "Woah who's the big guy?"

"Bill Cipher." Ford groaned.

Stan wasted no time in throwing his coffee cup at the demon who side stepped it. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!"

"Grunkle Stan." Dipper sighed. "Please let me explain this to you."

"Dipper we're done listening there is nothing you can say to convince us that this is ok."

"I know I know trust me I don't like this either or trust him a single bit but I don't really have a lot of options here."

"I have an idea how about we kick him out and find literally anybody else?" Stan said sarcastically.

"Hey I'm right here!" Bill who was leaning against the wall protested.

"Good then you can hear me tell you once again to GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

The room erupted into fits of growling and snarling as the three Alphas faced off against each other. The smell of testosterone invaded Dipper's senses the bitter smell of his Uncles and the sweet scent of Bills.