Chapter 3: No Friendship, No Life

[Finally updated it in a long time! I know not many of you would be seeing this, but I thank FireFliesNightSk for the support! However, just enjoy the story now!]

"That's rude!" The girl aggressively yelled as the pink butterfly smacked her.

"That definitely wasn't nice," Kandashi mumbled as he slammed the butterfly with annoyance, as it did more damage than usual.

*Pink Moth B took 6 damage!

"Take this!" The magenta-haired girl thrust her staff to the butterfly.

Her magenta hair was as if it was getting bigger, her long hair had consumed the butterfly.

The butterfly, or what we call the "moth," had it's wings shatter like glass, they're pairs of eyes fell off, hovering.

"Phew!" The girl yelled as she smiled at Kandashi, "thanks for helping!"

"Sure," Kandashi smiled, as he was quite open to welcome people, "you must seem to be a traveler like me... You should continue going."

"No," she boldly told me, "I will join you."

Kandashi paused. He remembered that Layla had said that more than he himself would help.

And there were 10 people.

"You see, the village I live had gotten attacked by the man known as Lord Zeteubo..." The girl made a fist, "and my wish is to bring my wrath on him!"

Looking at this girl's determination, Kandashi was quite moved.

"I have the same goal," Kandashi told her, "in a town I was supposed to rest, got attacked by Lord Zeteubo. And it seems like we share the same goal. Do you want to join the guild of defeating Lord Zeteubo?"

Kandashi gave her a hand.

The wind blew, as her hair flew yet her hat didn't flew.

The girl knew that Kandashi looked familiar. Maybe hey we're lovers in there last life. Maybe the 16 deities had predetermined their fate.

Or maybe it was something more than that.

"Sure," she smiled, "let's continue fighting to him!"

"And that's what I expected!" The Wild yelled.

"Who was that?!" The girl yelled, raising her guard.

"Oh, if I haven't exactly introduced myself, you can call me the Wild. I am residing in this boy's amulet." The Wild introduced himself.

"So you must be what my mom been talking about..." The girl muttered.

"You know Shamaness Layla?!" Kandashi yelled.

"Yeah, she's my mom... Wait, then you must've been attacked, right?!" She yelled.

"Well, maybe you should instead move?" The Wild rudely asked them, "I don't want to wait and see our heros not moving."

"Fine," Kandashi rolled his eyes as they continued, "by the way, what is your name?"

"I'm Kiyo," the girl told her, "and what is your name?"

"Kandashi," Kandashi told his name as they continued walking.

They walked, as Kandashi took a map out his bag.

"There's a inn nearby..." Kandashi told Kiyo, "we should rest there!"

"Sure!" Kiyo smiled as she heard a giggle.