-one-

A/N : Hye guys , so imma back . i am so excited to continue writing . so yeah i think i've told you guys about final exams which had been postponed to next year which so not really helpful as it make me felt unmotivated . but never mind lets just follow the flow .

English is not my first nor second language so please have mercy on me . do vote and comment to appreciate it . i love you guys !

-----------------------------

3rd person pov .

Beam stop his car in front of the engineering faculty. He needs to submit the document that Professor Aunty asked him to send it to the engineering Dean.

"LOUDER!!" he heard the head hazer scream. Maybe its from their Sotus stuff or something, he thought. Beam doesn't really pay his attention to them as he is busy searching for the Dean's office.

He can still hear the head hazer's angry voice that keep commanding the junior to repeat their activity. He wanted to slide it away but his eyes won't listen to him. He can't help but to keep staring at the head hazer.

Without noticing, Beam's leg lead him closer to the voice that keep echoing in his ears. He walk pass a group of engineering freshmen which is now putting their head on the ground. Almost on the ground.

"Hey Beam, what's up?" one of the hazer greet him, asking if he needs something.

"Oh, hey Lam. Can I know how to get to the Dean's office?" he ask. He know Lam , he was one of the head hazer's friends .

"Oh, just take the stairs and the Dean's office is on your left," Lam answer.

"Cool, thanks Lam," he thanks Lam. Beam decided to get his job done quickly.

Beam slowly move his gaze to take another peek to the head hazer which is not really far from them before turning his face away, heading to the Dean's office.

Beam saw the head hazer cold eyes staring at him but it's just a little glance before the head hazer continue to put his attention to the nongs in front of him.

---------

Beam lean his back lazily on the couch behind him. He sips the leftover beer slowly, letting out a heavy breath.

He look at his two beloved bestfriends who's now busy flirting with the girls. Trying to get the luck maybe.

He just look at them with an empty gaze. Of course, there were some girls and even boys who invited him to join them but he just shook his head as an answer.

He continue sipping his beer. For some reason, he didn't feel anything interesting that would attract his attention.

Until suddenly, he saw a tanned guy walk into the bar with his friends. Wearing a black leather jacket, of course, Beam know who it is.

The Head Hazer. The engineering beast. The Devil.

"Oii, aii Forth! Here here!" Pha shout a little to sign the tanned guy because of the noisy music. That break Beam to come back to the reality.

The tanned guy walk towards them along with his four engineering guys. He nod to greet them before taking his sit next to Beam.

"Hey buddy! Long time no see," Park say as he take his sit next to Lam.

"Yeah, been busy with the assignments," Pha answer. It's been a while since they actually get to drink out together like this.

Yup. He and the Head Hazer were actually friends. Or should he say, they were actually Phana's friends and it turns out to be his friend and Kit's friend.