-two-

A/N : hello sorry for the late update , i ve been so busy with school and dont have enough time . o i wanted to inform you guys that this story will be updated once a week . so please bear in me .

so enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forth blink. His eyes is now piercing on the pale guy next to him. He watch the beautiful face that was showered by the sunlight, making his skin glow golden and bright.

He then look at those pair of thick eyebrows which is placed perfectly on its owner face. So perfect as if it was drawn by a super talented artist. After that, he move his gaze to the pair of round eyes which is now close because the owner's still sleeping. The long eyelashes added perfectly on its orb making him looks like a sleeping Prince Charming. Oozing the royalty aura.

The cute button nose is just so perfect. On point. Make him wanted to snuggle on it. Then his eyes drop on those beautiful lips, which was carved beautifully on the pale skin. Filled with the red color making it more alluring. As if it was asking to be eaten by him again.

Along with those silky black hair, it looks so smooth. Looking like thousands of expensive black thread combined together to match the beauty owner.

Forth gulp, he can't stop praising the God for creating the beautiful and gorgeous figure next to him. Slowly, his hand start to cherish the black silky hair. Keeping his eyes on the sleeping beauty.

Forth blink again, twice. He always find Beam very attractive and manly but today, he discovered some very new things about him. Not only he is handsome but he is also gorgeous. Perfect. As if he was an angle who was sent down from the heaven specially for him.

He lick his lips. He knew everything wasn't supposed to happen. But, what can he do? Let the bygone be bygone. What he knows now is that he wanted to keep Beam only for him.

As Forth were busy immersing in his own thought, the small sleeping beauty flinch. He slowly open his eyes.

_____

"Mhm, fuck!" Beam hiss powerlessly as he is now facing a huge pain all over his body. His head is throbbing hard as if the world around him is going to fall apart. His back is aching like hell.

His body felt sore and his ass felt like burning it pain him so much. He wanted to scream but his throat is hurting as if there were a bunch of needle in it.

Beam frown hard. He pinch his nose bridge to contain the pain he's feeling now.

A glass of water suddenly appear in front of him. Like some kind of magic.

Without thinking much, he took the water and and drink it quickly. He is so thirsty and whoever that hand him the water is just so nice.

After finish drinking the water without letting a single drop escape, Beam finally lift his head slowly. He wants to look at the person who hand him the water just now.

His jaw almost drop finding out that the guy in front of him is a huge tanned guy. Shirtless. Revealing the manly abs carved perfectly on the skin.

The man is looking at him, waiting for Beam to say something.

Suddenly, everything just hit his memory. The hot make out that they did together and the rough sex.

No wonder he can't even feel his legs now. Beam feel his cheek burning up remembering everything he did with the head hazer.

He cough a little. Letting the awkward situation fly away.

"Why is he still here? It's just a one night stand so he should've leave," Beam mumble, not too slow, hoping that the tanned guy will hear it.