-four-

Mature content 🔞
I am trying my best na 😉.

Don't mind the messy english and grammar. I am hungry.

--------------------

3rd person POV

As soon as they arrived at Forth place , Beam gasped . " Damn you are rich " he comment.

Forth laughed , " i am not, those are my parent's "

actually the garage was luxurious enough for collage students . There is one place for bike and some space for couple of car . " i thought you stay at eleventh building with the engineerings boy " beam asked .

" yes , i did. but this is my real place. i never bring people here. you are the first . " Forth answers while grabbing beam waist , he blow some air in front of Beam mouth .

unconsciously Beam lick his lip . He felt the sexual intense between them , strong.for some reason he like the feeling of being dominated.

Beam cupped Forth face. Shit, he is hot. he trail his finger on Forth's face. enjoying those hot fierce eyes which is now looking at him with lust . He then play with the tanned's lip . Beam come closer , and kiss it. no, pack . twice.

Beam then look at those i again . he smile teasingly . " come on Devil, Bring me to my heaven ." he whisper on Forth's ears before sucking on his neck .

forth licked his lip . enjoying the hot sensation he is feeling now. he pull beam's face as he kissed those red lips, hungrily . he sucked Beam's lower lip and bit it a little. Beam parted his lip as he hissed from from forth's biting .

Beam was drown in the kisses, forth's kisses was harsh, dominating making him feel more excited to fight for the dominance.

Forth then slip his tongue into Beam's warm mouth . They both are fighting for dominance . their tongue keep on dancing in sync making both of them even hunger.

"inside" Beam whisper a little, unheard . asking Forth to take him inside. his mind is blank . his eyes is turning dreamy , lustful .

forth lift beam , and surprisingly Beam roll his lag on Forth waist . Beam let Forth dominate the kisses as he keep on letting out soft sighed.

Forth walk to the sofa and sit with beam still on top of him , they finally part away to catch for some air. " i don't have lube here Beam " forth says.

" you talk too much , we didn't use lube too before." Beam say , his is busy trailing on forth's bulked behind the jeans . He was amazingly excited looking at the eraction which is now poking hard in front of him . He couldn't think so he follow his instinct instead.

" forth blink, He is letting beam to take the lead. Beam unbuckled the black Jeans while still sitting on Forth's lap . he then pull down the grey boxer exposing Forth's hard length standing proudly in front of him. Beam took it with his hand . " wow , you are big" Beam comment alone .

he then get up from Forth's lap without letting goes Forth's length . " i want to taste this" he mumble again. before kneeling in front of the tanned guy .

Forth growl after feeling a warm wet lip wrapping his Length . Beam make sure he touched the most sensitive part he knew have on men . he sucked the tip of it before trailing down near the balls. he then takes time to kiss on the balls before licking the pre-cum again . he then put the length back into his mouth pushing them deep into his throat making him almost chocked .

Forth close his eyes while resting on his head. letting himself to enjoy Beam's blow job " you sure this is your first time Babe, you are beyond great " forth comment.