Let them Lie

I walked across the deck, greeting my... crewmates I guess?

One by one, I greeted them all... you never have known true fear until you've looked living puppets in the eyes and said a "Hello".

They were horrific, not horrible... just horrific. Their entirety made my skin crawl.

There was Captain Poppy, Dr. Tenderheart, a horrifying little patch of furry cloth named Seadog, Milo the bastard (Not his full name but thats what I've named his rude ass) and finally there was a little girl named Janice. Sadly Janice wasn't a woman like myself but she sure was an adorable little thing with curled golden locks and a pretty little dress. She wore a yellow raincoat and some pretty rainboots as well.

The moment I saw Janice, my whole world flipped. I was actually overjoyed considering I was far better with kids than with adults considering that was my line of work before I reached this god forsaken hellscape.

The moment I saw her, she ran up and hugged me.
Everyone looked confused... even when I hugged back, they seemed... confused.

All I could manage was a "What?" And the others just went about what they had been doing.

Milo was glaring at me from his little dark corner on Laughingstock...
Oh yeah! Almost forgot one more crewmate... yeah the fucking boat is... Alive? Ha yeah she's a living fucking being... fully alive.

I nearly passed out when I saw her move her mouth.

Horrifying to say the least. But anyways, Milo hasn't let me out of his sight since meeting Janice and he's starting to creep me the hell out.
Wish I had my phone, then I could look up "How to get a British asshole to fuck off 101?"

Though I dont think that could help me with this particular situation.

I can feel him practically breathing down my neck, he's been following me around and Im starting to wonder if I should fill out my will.

Hopefully I'll survive tonight...