sorcerer stone ; 10

10| HAPPILY EVER AFTER

AFTER HER TALK with Remus, she flooed back to Hogwarts, the Professors office. "Welcome back y/n" said Dumbledore, y/n stepped out of the fire place and stand infront of the old man, "you knew don't you?"

Dumbledore looked down and chuckle, "he lived in her, your mother, she didn't looked like him, but she acted like him" said Dumbledore, eyes twinkling, "you loved him don't you?"

Dumbledore nods, smiling sadly, "my dear, this is real life, we don't always get a happily ever after"

"I kinda hated your grandmother, having someone with him, but when I saw your mother, I instantly know it's him's, I wanted to protect her with everything I can, your mother was inlove with your godfather, but your grandmother's death took a toll on her and Sirius being close to me, shut her off so Tom couldn't get to her, I wanted you to have a happy ending dear, I will make sure you get it"

"why?" asked y/n.

"you were just like him, similar" said Dumbledore.

"if I'm similar, does that mean I'm as powerful as him?" asked y/n which Dumbledore nods.

"your joking" said y/n in disbelief, "as much I like joking, I wouldn't joke about that"

"I mean grindelwald wasn't THAT powerful right? he got killed by Voldemort" said y/n, Dumbledore chuckle.

"he was the only one that is as powerful as me, well now, you are too. Besides, Voldemort killed Grindelwald when he's wandless, and Grindelwald wasn't always bad, before he die, I met him, he told me he regret all of the things he's done" said Dumbledore.

"so? what should I do now?" asked y/n.

"you'll train with me"

Blaise's stomach grumble, "took you long enough" said Blaise looking at y/n, who's descending down the stairs, Draco looked at her and ran into her, hugged her.

"you okay?" he asked, y/n nod. People began to looked at them weirdly, it was just yesterday, they had a fight.

Blaise's stomach grumble again, y/n chuckle, "let's get you full"

They, Blaise, Theo, and y/n made their way to the great hall. Draco decided to stick with his goons including, Pansy with two other girls, Milinecent Bulstrode who's utterly inlove with Blaise and Tracey Davis who love Theo.