Chapter 11

Hopefully......
Chloe: you aren't in trouble.
You: I don't know but I'll keep you updated.
Scott: ima come see you after this period.
You: okay (kisses)
You walk out the room and head to the office. When you get into the office you see Monty sitting in one of the waiting chairs.
You: did you get in trouble?
Monty: no they called me down here and told me to wait for you.
You: it must be something bad if they called for support.
Monty: The only person who would ask for me too come is...
You: dad?
Dad: honey come into the room we need to talk. Hey Montgomery. Come in.
Monty: hey Mr.Foley
You all walk into the room and sit. Monty sits down next to you and your dad sits in front of you. You tap your nails on the table as he hesitates to speak.
You: dad spill.
Dad: this is really hard for me to tell you.
You: what is it.
Dad: I got some really bad news and one thing that's good. Which one do you wanna hear first?
You: bad news first.
Your dad: so me and your mom are getting divorced.
You: oh shit.
Monty: y/n. Language.
You: your right my bad.
Monty: (grabs hand) let him finish.
Dad: I never wanted to miss out on yours and Abby's life but mom pulled me on those work trips. At first it was just me researching in the city. I didn't want to be away from you but she grew selfish. She decided to start working with me. Then when I argued that I wanted to stay here she threatened to get me fired so I had to go with her. I tried to come back for your birthday we were done researching and we're gonna be home in time. She called the manager and said we were no where near done so he told me if I left I would be fired and I wanted to support our family so I did what he said. Honey I am so sorry. Maybe if I was there Abby would still be here. I'm the worst dad.
You: Dad I forgive you. It wasn't your fault it was moms.
Dad: what do you mean?
You: She told Abby.....
Mom:(barges in room) what the fuck is going on here?
Dad: go away! She doesn't need all this drama in her life.
Mom: screw her! Y/n your worth nothing! What you want your daddy's attention?!
You: (Yelling) You know what mom! I don't need it. From either of you because while you were gone I figured out who my family was. I wish Abby could have done the same but you didn't give her a fucking chance. Every time dad would show some attention to her you would be so selfish you were break her instead of loving her. All she needed was her moms love and affection. Your so fucked up you hurt your daughter over Dad even though all he wanted was to bond with her. Your the reason she killed herself. You hid the note from dad didn't you?!
Dad: what are you talking about?
You: really wanna know what it said dad? I remember every word of it.
Mom: y/n stop it!
You: (Crying) Mom all I ever wanted to do was make you happy but every single time I tried you told me everything I did wrong. All I wanted was that you loved me but you repeatedly told me you hated me so much and you wished I was dead. Your wish came true because all I wanted was for you to be happy. Maybe me being gone was the only way for you to be happy or proud of me. You were so verbally abusive to me that it became to hard to live. All I needed was my mom but you told me you wish I was never born and how you prayed every night that I would go away. I'm gone now. I left loving you I just wish you did to.
Dad: you told her all that?
You: you always told her she was a mistake. How you would kill her yourself just to have her gone. You started hitting her. I didn't know until she finally told me the week she died.
Dad: she said she was being bullied I came to the school to report it for her but all along it was you.
You: happy now mom? The only person who would do anything for you is gone and it's all your fault.
Mom: (Crying) honey I'm so sorry
Dad: I want you out the house. Y/n who are you going with?
You: I'm going with you I don't have a mom anymore.
Mom: Fine I never needed you guys anyways. Y/n I wish you were never born.
Monty: YOU WISH SHE WAS NEVER FUCKING BORN?! CLOSE YOUR FUCKING LEGS THEN! SHE IS THE BEST AND MOST CARING PERSON EVER AND YOU DON'T WANT HER TO BE HERE. YOUR FUCKING STUPID IF YOU THINK YOUR LIFE WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT HER BECAUSE SHE IS THE BEST PERSON YOU COULD EVER MEET. SHE DON'T NEED YOUR ASS!
Mom: I don't need this (leaves)
Monty wipes your tears with his sleeve. You hug Monty tightly.
Monty: I'm sorry Mr.Foley I didn't mean to scream or curse but that pissed me off because your daughter is one of a kind.
Dad: Thank you for sticking up for her Montgomery. I appreciate you and your welcome at the house whenever. Y/n keep this one close.
You: I will Daddy *rings* that's my phone.
You: hello
Cristal: your mom just fired me but I have another job she said that I can't work for you anymore because you don't deserve it. I'm moving in with another family.
You: her and my dad are getting divorced that's why she fired you but I'll miss you Cris. Keep in touch?
Cristal: always plus I think I'm gonna live around your school anyways.
You: that's good well I got to go love you.
Cristal: good luck if you ever need me I'm here to talk love you too babes.
                            Call ends
You: mom fired her so she is moving with another family.
Dad: mom is gonna try taking everything with her when she gets to the house.
You: (laughs) she can't get in without the password so she'll have to wait till we get home. Wasn't there something else.
Dad: your gonna hate me but while I was with your mom after Abby died I met someone and we started talking and we have been together for a month but we are waiting till the divorced is finish to be serious. Her name is Samantha.
You: I'm not mad at you as long as your happy when can I meet her?
Dad: she will be moving in with us next month if that's okay with you.
You: yea I'll be happy to have her home. What's the good news.
Dad: we are thinking of turning the pool house into a guest house so you and your friends could stay there.
You: that's great. Anymore news?
Dad: this one is really bad.
You: okay (grabs Monty's hand)
I'm ready.........

————to be continued————