Makenzie got burned!!!

! Nikki Chloe and Zoey all they do is read books from the school library (even though they work there!)

I walked up to them with Theo and Marcus ma dudes! they seemed to be talking with Chloe and Zoey so I just talked to Nikki .

"Sup"

"Oh hi Brandon"

"Um well"
But before I finished someone came and disturbed : Mackenzie Holister
aargh some times I want her to leave us alone!

"Hi Brandon" while twirling her hair and batting her eyelashes.

"Hi"

"You are NOT hanging with that DORK are you?"

My eyes widened

"What dork?" I said impatiently

"Oh what's her name? Ikki"

Nikki was tearing up

"You mean NIKKI? and plus she ain't no dork! You need some common sense she is a human just like you so treat her like one. but on the other hand you are no human. your a monkey who is a lipgloss addicted freak. and all of that STUFF on your face? makeup eh? it looks like slime on you" I yelled while smirking at the expression on her face.

"Oh Mackenzie you just got burned" said a crowd

"Uh Brandon what's in you you don't mean that don't you?" she said shakily ignoring the people!

"Yes I mean every letter in it!" I chuckled

"You aargh I will make your life miserable Brandon we are through I will..." she said crying while running away realizing she is still a dork so she can't make my life miserable!

"We never started so you can't say we're through!"

I felt proud but what I did not realize
Everyone was watching jeez people need to mind there business that's why America killing us these days! (I know it is from looney tunes)

"Brandon thanks" Nikki said while jumping on me

"No prob anything for you" I winked.....