The night of revenge

Me Theo and Marcus are getting revenge on Nikki Chloe and Zoey because they told me Chloe and Zoey fooled them as well!!!

We are going to spill dirt on them in front if tha school plus do their makeup while they are sleeping because they are going on a sleepover.

*evil smirk*

We got in our costumes we wore black trousers and an shirt and to black lines on our faces. we got some rope and threw it over her window cause it was open!!! we began to climb but they were at the window and they had water guns so they sprayed us and we fell into the pool!

"Do not mess with tha girls" they said in unison,

OH

NO

THEY

DIDN'T!!!!

Plan b!!!!!!!!

We are going to throw dirt which is going to be on top of their lockers!!!

At school

They were walking to their lockers when they saw us!! they grabbed us we thought they were gonna kiss us but they pushed us to their lockers and dirt came all over us!!

"As we said don't mess with us" they said again in unison they practiced that I swear they did!

Everybody was laughing!!! and we felt a kick on our back! their was a note that said: kick us because the girls one the match!!

OH

NO

THEY

DIDN'T!!!!!

We will get them back!