Today i seeks revenge

Before I start I want to say that I have seen that lots of people reading this if you plz comment that will make me go on if you do not i will delete all the dork diaries. no force. Just want to know if u like it!

At school Mackenzie kept looking at me and Nikki! And I totally embarrassed myself and Nikki and in the middle of class while the teacher was teaching I grabbed Nikki and kissed her!! I started twirling her hair from the back of her head!

Miss then said:

"Brandon Roberts do you know the rules? No kissing in class. especially if the girl don't like it! look at poor Nikki 's face she is blushing !! I guess we have to talk about this.." she said sweetly

"In detention" she yelled

"Sorry"i said ashamed

"You better" shouting still

"Sorry class such a retarded boy" she said

My eyes widens i don't mind a detention but calling me a retard that's gone to far!

"Her mrs loser"

"What"

"Did u call me some retard! more like your one! i understand completely why your husband got a divorce for you plus why your children run to an foster house! and why u got fired 30 times in a row! look at you ur so ugly u have a huge zit with hair on it when u looked in the mirror it cracked remember when u cracked the mirror in the lady's toilet like lol!"

The teacher blinked back tears. And Nikki she looked shocked and mad but why.

The teacher ran out of the class crying. i turned to Nikki. She said:

"U how dare you that's my moms best friend from high school and plus that is no zit it is a skin condition which causes her to have spots! plus her husband died! and her children also died of depression Brandon Roberts whats gotten into you!"

"But she called me a retard!"

"She has been through a lot she done that by accident she always says sorry after Brandon I'm not talking to u until u apologies"

"Ok" I started blushing and put ma head down!

Then I heard the speaker

"Brandon plz come to the office NOW!"

I ran to the office and found the teacher crying!

I went to her and said

"Nikki told me about u"

She smiled a little

"Oh Nikki she always makes me smile she is always there her and her mother"

"I'm sorry you have been in a lot of trouble I did not know! your right I am a retard! punish me as much as u want !" I said while looking down making circles with my feet!

She hugged me.

"It's alright u know I am very lonely maybe you and Nikki can come over" while looking behind me.

It was Nikki she hugged me tight and kissed me.

"Your a couple eh? that explains why u kissed her!"

"Mackenzie kept staring"I said

"That girl is trouble eh Nikki"

We all walked to Nikki house!