That's more like it slut~

Dabi's POV

I felt him try and push himself away from the door. Oh where did he think he was going? Is room was locked, and I was right there... wanting to stick my dick in him and fill him up... and fuck him until he's screaming my name...and begging me for more... I put my hand on the back of his neck and forced him back to the door  " Not even a little bit...mmm". I reached down with my other hand and gripped the back of shigaraki's bear thigh and slid my hand up to his ass, gripping it through the leather short shorts. "i'll have to thank toga later for what a slut she dressed you up as."
Shigaraki Blushes even more feeling Me grab his ass. He also let out a small squeak. God that was cute. It getting harder for me to resist just fucking him right then and there. " y-you won't be thanking her" he growled at me. God probably don't realize is but he was only turning me on even more.

Shigaraki's POV
If he's gonna call me a slut I guess I'll act like one too~....he squeezed my ass a few times then spanks it causing me to squeak again. mmmf god this ass is perfect." Dabi said to me in a seductive tone. It was clear if I didn't find away to get us out of the hallway he was gonna fuck me right here right now.  Dabi squeezed again and put his hands aggressively between my cheeks, pressing tight against the leather shorts and against my waiting asshole under them. "finally get to really see you looking so hot the leash you could do is enjoy it." Dabi said wickedly. I rolled my eyes. I was pretty hard and at this point wanted Dabi more then I  ever did.... and trust me.... I constantly wanted him.... "What the hell are you planning on doing with me anyway" I knew what Dabi planned on doing with me." Wait let me guess... you plan and making me your bitch huh~?" I said the last part teasingly trying to turn him on even more. I smirked to myself again
Dabi grinned at the aggressive back talk and reached up, unhooking the mesh from the shorts and pulling them down roughly and exposing my ass. He smacked it hard twice and reached around groping my hard cock. "mmmf... i was thinking more my desperate whore, but bitch works too." Dabi let go of my neck and pinned me with his body instead, unzipping his dark leather pants and pulling out his thick cock wet with pre cum and pushing it against my exposed ass.... god I was running out of time... if I wait much longer he's going to fuck me against the door,and probably turn me into a moaning mess...
My blush deepened once I fully realized what just happened. I wanted him so bad but I had to speak up  "Instead of the hall how about we move to your room... you can really do whatever you want to me in there~" he chuckles softly. I knew Dabi probably wasn't gonna hold back but I didn't mind that.

Word count:545