#8

( okay! Before the book I wanna get this off my head, for Fnaf fans I have a thoery that mangle wasn't all way destroyed by children, if you listen to the static you can hear 10-1, google it to lazy to explain that, back to the topic, what if there was a murder and it was trying to call the police, it either had bad reception, or the murder was like Oop they callin the po po, gotta just destroy you real quick, and so the last thing the mangle ever said just repeats on the broken voice box, or it callen the police because it wanted the kids to stop destroying it without violence, but was to late, and the bite, mangle could've been the most likely coulprit it for that, so after it failed to call the police, it bit one of the children.

I kept on wanting to replace " it" with a " her"

Okay done, onto the story ^w^)

Tohru Pov

Oh my, oh my, oh me oh my! ( any one understand the reference? Alice in wonderland?) it's Sunday! I'm very excited, I put on what I think looks good together, I put on some cute looking overalls, and a baggy shirt underneath, and put some make up on, grabbed a coat, and put on a pear of cute boots, I can only assume, and hope, the colors look good together. 

It is currently 12: 30 p.m. So I have an half an hour to meet with him, or her!

Grabbing my purse, I exit the house, walking around, wait where are we meeting up. Looking at my arm I see an address, he must've forgot and written it before going to sleep or written it after I fell asleep.

Searching up the address on google maps, surprisingly it's not to far away, just a 20 min walk, I check the time: 12:35 p.m., gotta be fast! 

After quickly walking for twentie minutes of listening to music and Google, I find myself at a park,to see its 12:53 p.m, I grab a spare pen I had in my purse and write down " where are you!? :D".

I sat down looking at the play ground structures, watching kids play, softly smiling to myself.

( I wonder where Kyo is XD)