Chapter 2

After I finished washing the dishes, i went back to my room and closed the door. I was quite tired since Raphael kept bugging me around but still i love him for some reason and I was thinking about confessing my feelings for him. Just the thought of it made me shy and flustered, I wondered what he would do or say if I confessed to him but I feel like he would laugh at me and just hurt me.

(Timeskipp~)

Ugh! I can't get him out of my head! I keep thinking about him so much.."I need to tell him" I told myself "But what if he.." I cut myself off and said "Nope! I have to tell him either way!"
I walked up to Raphael's room and knocked on his door, I heard him shout "What do you want, you plebian!" I took a deep breath as my cheeks grew redder and redder.

I was shaking so much. I twisted the door nob and opened the door to see him sitting down reading a book and drinking tea. He sat on a small chair next to a small table and he had a wall full of books and his room was very big and spacious. Raphael looked at me, "Do I need to repeat myself, young lady? What.Do.You.Want." At this point I was ready to just walk out and lock myself in my room for 100 days but I had to brace myself.

I had to show I was brave. "C-Can..I talk to you for a moment please?" I said timidly while looking down at my feet. Raphael put his book down, "Very well...And can you be a good girl and close the door behind you? It disturbs me a lot when my door is open.." He said with a straight face while glaring at me. "Y-Yea..sure" I turned around a closed the door behind me.

"Have a seat." He said and pointed towards an empty chair. I nodded and looked down while walking to the chair and sat down.

"Raphael...I..."