Chapter 6

When Raphael showed me around the house, I felt really comfortable and happy! I didn't think his house would be that huge but it was.

"Y/N, your servant Marienbard is going to take you to your room, she will take you your suitcases. Get dressed and come down for dinner and meet me in my office." He said bluntly.

"O-Okay.." I said shivering in fear slightly.

I looked at the servant Marienbard, she was very beautiful. She had green hair and icy blue eyes, her skin was very flawless.

"Miss Y/N, I will take your suitcases and take you to your room, follow me please." She smiled slightly at me and I proceeded to smile back.

"Thank you Marienbard.." I said. I walked up the stairs following Marienbard, There was a room near the library. Marienbard opened the door and walked in,

"Here Madam, Would you like me to help you unpack?" she said. "Oh! I can unpack myself but thank you for the offer" I smiled at her.

Marienbard seemed to be comfortable around me for some reason. "Yes Miss, It's always a pleasure. There's a bell outside of the door and a handle on the wall next to the door, if you are in need of assistance, just ring the bell and I will be on my way."

She said with slight happiness on her tone of voice. "Ah I see! Thank you Marienbard!" I said happily "You're welcome Miss!" Marienbard replied.

"Oh! Marienbard, just call me Y/N" I giggled. "Yes, Y/N" She bowed and giggled with me and left my room and closed the door.

I locked my door just in case someone comes in, I got dressed in a red dress which revealed a lot but it wasn't that bad. There was a bit of cleavage but I didn't think nothing of it. I wore a bit of makeup as well and brushed my hair and styled it (whatever style u want ^-^)

I unlocked the door and opened it and walked out, closing the door behind me.

I went down the stairs into the dining room and saw Raphael sitting at the end of the table and another girl who sat near him, she was very cute and beautiful, she has red curly hair styled in pigtails, her clothing style was almost gothic, lolita-like, she looked at me and smiled at me a little bit.

I smiled back at her in a nice manner. "Ah..Y/N, good to see you. You look ravishing..." Raphael said as he broke the silence.

"Yes..thank you, where would you like me to sit?" I said slightly nervously, "You may sit opposite Amy" he said.

"Hello Y/N, I'm Amy..Nice to meet you." She said.