Chapter 9

"R-Raphael.." I said as i looked up at him while I fell on my back on the bed. I felt so afraid but..I like it? I don't know what I am thinking but I couldn't move..

^

Raphael starts to come dangerously close to me. I can feel myself shiver as he pinned me to the bed harshly.

^

"Hmph...you should see your face, you look so afraid..Mon Cher..Why is that?" He said seductively.

^

"N-No reason, Raphael.." I said while i looked away from him to the side.

^

"I'm very..very thirsty, little kitten.." He said. Uh oh..he's a vampire..and h-he wants..to drink my..b-blood?.. I instantly knew what he was talking about.

^

He wants my blood and I was not going to let that happen!!! I struggled underneath his grip while I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

^

"Agh!" He shouted. I ram towards the door and tried so hard to unlock it but..I heard a sound. Like a sound that keys would make, I nervously turned around..

He was holding the key to his bedroom door. "Looking for this?" He said in a deep, low tone. His eyes glowed blood red and full of lust.

^

I could feel my legs begin to wobble as I grew more anxious and more anxious each breath I took. I feel like I had so much weight put on me even just by looking at him.

^

"R-Raphael..please don't do this I-I beg of you!" I started to cry as he grabbed me and threw me to the bed again. He threw the key into a corner and pinned me down.

^

"Raphael! No!" I said shouting. Raphael loved the look of fear I had. He loved all the struggling and squirming that I did just to get him off me. My eyes began to tear up as I couldn't control my crying.

^

"P-Please.." I hiccuped. "In my mansion you do as I say..." Raphael said in a low demeanor. I looked to my right side and closed my eyes while i cried uncontrollably. I felt so afraid but at the same time I enjoyed the domination that I have received from him.

^

"J-Just get it over with!" I said without thinking. Did I really just say that?! Ugh that doesn't matter right now! Raphael smirked as he looked down at me and admired my beauty of crying, fear, frustration and helplessness. I couldn't move.

^

"My my...you certainly changed all of a sudden. How about I make it more painful for you? How about I make it more...pleasureable?" He said while whispering in my ear. I didn't say anything.

^

"Well..Painful it is then..get ready little kitten" he said as he lowered his head to my neck. I was shaking so much and sweating from the amount of anxiousness.

I widened my eyes and sharp fangs entered my skin on my neck. I screamed in pain and moaned a little bit. Raphael loved the noises that came out of my mouth.

^

"H-Hah..N-Ngh..Th-That's enou-" I screamed yet again as he switched places and bit my collarbone. "R-Raphael- No!-" I moaned and let out whimpers. Everytime I spoke he would bite harder and worser..

^

"Mm...Sweet Nectar..~" He said. After he finished, I laid whimpering. My wet cheeks and sweating, shaking body. He didn't react. In fact, he loved how I looked. So vulnerable, so helpess like a little kitten...

^

"Stay with me.." those were the last words I heard before I fell asleep on his bed from fatigue.