Reader x Fleuriku (LEWD)

--- POV: Fleuriku invited you to her house to hang out ---

Here I was, at Fleuriku's doorstep, I can't wait to hang out with her today. We haven't talked in a while so I hope she's alright. I knocked on the door gently and stood back a little. The door slowly opened and Fleuriku shyly looked around the door.

"U-um.. come in [Y/N]... you caught me off-guard a little... J-just promise not to look at me... okay?" She stuttered.

"Why...?" I asked her as she hid behind the door while I walked in.

"Just... don't look..."

The more she told me not to look, the more I had the urge to. Why was she telling me not to? I couldn't help it. I looked at her behind the door and moved the door slowly.

"[Y-Y/N]!!!" She shouted, embarassed.

There she was. Now I know. She was wearing just an oversized t-shirt and panties, her fringe held back with two silver clips. She blushed hard with embarrassment.

"I told you not to look!" She said.

"Ah..." I blushed "Why...? You look good..." I mumbled as I looked at her legs.

"G-good...?" Fleuriku asked while trying to pull down her t-shirt more although it wouldn't stay.

"Yeah.." I said as I came closer to her and closed the door.

"U-um... [Y/N]..."

"You should wear stuff like this more often..." I teasingly said as I tugged on her t-shirt. Her eyes widened and she blushed more. I made eye-contact with her and brushed her cheek with my hand.

"What... are... you... doing... to me?" Fleuriku stuttered as she wrapped her arms around me.

"What are you doing...?" I said as I slowly leaned in to kiss her. To my surprise, she did the same. Our lips slowly touched together and we both blushed. Her lips were so soft, they tasted so sweet. I put my hands on Fleuriku's waist and pulled her deeper into the kiss.

"Mmm..." Fleuriku mumbled through the kiss. Our tongues started to explore each other, twisting around each other. We parted for air with a string of saliva hanging from our tongues. Fleuriku smiled at me and took my hand. She led me up the stairs into her room. What was happening? Is this a dream?

"Fleur...?" I blushed.

"I want this, [Y/N]... it's about time I forgot about everything else that's happened... please..."

"Yes... I want you Fleuriku..." I said as I threw her onto her bed "...and I want you to forget about him, too... you're mine now..." I kissed her again, and she kissed me back. She ran her fingers through my hair as I kept her pinned down, kissing her deeply. I broke the kiss and started moving down to her neck. Kissing and sucking on it gently.

"Ah~" Fleuriku quietly moaned.

I looked at her again and whispered to her "Your moans are so cute Fleuriku, I want to hear them more..." I grabbed her shirt and slowly lifted it off her body. I blushed hard, looking at her body underneath mine.

"Would you mind if I..." I slid my hands up and down her body, wanting to touch her breasts badly.

"Please... go ahead..." Fleuriku whispered. I put my hands behind her back, and unclipped her bra. Fleuriku blushed as I began to rub her breasts with my hands. They were so soft...

"Mm... ah..." Fleuriku moaned quietly.

I was so turned on by her little moans, I lowered my head and began to suck on one of her breasts while massaging the other with my hand. Then I swapped over.

"Aaahh..." Fleuriku moaned again. She put her hands over her mouth. I noticed and quickly grabbed her wrists.

"No. Don't do that... I want to hear you...." I placed her hands on her breasts and moved down. I slid her panties down until she was completely naked. I could feel I was hard just looking at her soft part. I licked two of my fingers before thrusting them in and out of her soft part.

"Aha~! Aaah.." She started to moan louder.

"You like that?" I whispered to her as I thrusted my fingers in and out faster. She was so wet.

"Yes! Yes! Aaah~!" She moaned and she clutched onto me tightly. I stopped and took my fingers out and licked them. Then I undressed myself, my member sticking up hard.

"Are you ready for the best part?" I whispered to her.

"Y-yes..." She replied. I opened her legs wider, and entered her slowly.

"Aaahh~!!!" We both moaned in pleasure. I started penetrating her slowly. Fleuriku started to moan even louder while she played with her breasts. I was so turned on watching her do this, even more than I was before; I started thrusting harder and faster.

"Aaaahhhaahh~ aaaahh!" She moaned as she threw her head back in pleasure. She moved on of her hands down to her soft part and started rubbing it while I thrusted into her harder.

"Fleur-iku!" I groaned.

"Aaahhh~ [Y/N]~" She moaned in reply.

I could feel that I was starting to reach my climax, and I think Fleuriku was too, so I started thrusting harder and faster than ever before. Fleuriku screamed in pleasure clutching her breast tightly while rubbing her soft part faster.

"I think I'm going to cum~ Aaaahhh~!" She told me.

"M-me too!!" I moaned. I thrusted deep into her and I felt myself cum hard into her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH~!" She screamed as she squirted some cum onto me from rubbing her soft part. I removed my member from her and cum came flowing out of her part. 

I layed next to her and panted. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She kissed me before falling asleep. I fell asleep too.