Reader x Demisu

"Demi, don't you think this is slightly sketchy? I mean, we're two eighteen year-olds hanging out in a playground."

"Trust me, you'll be surprised how many people from our school come here, and also... you can't tell me you don't like swings!" She excitedly jumped and ran over to the swings. I shook my head and smiled to myself. Jeez, that girl is so silly, but she's she adorable too! She's just so lovable!

"Heeey, get on the swing next to me, one for me, one for you!" She smiled. I did as she said and sat on the swing right next to her.

"Woohoo!!" She cheered as she started to swing, she was already going higher and faster than me, I feel like this is kind of turning into a competition.

--- Time skip ---

She's wild! She must have some serious experience with swings. She can swing hands-free, super high, lying down, standing up, everything!

"Haaaah!! That was sooo fun!! Why don't you show me your talents on swings?"

"Uuuuhhh..." I nervously said.

"Aw c'mon. Pleeeeaaassseee?" She gave me puppy dog eyes. Ut oh. She's too cute.

"Okay! Okay!" I said as I got back on the swing properly.

"Woohoo! Yeah! Go [Y/N]!" She cheered. Damn, it was like having my own personal cheerleader with me!

"Uh Demisu, to tell you the truth, I can't actually do anything else on the swings except... swing."

Demisu giggled. "Aww, that's okay! Not all of us are born with swing skills." She winked at me teasingly.

We both got off the swings and stood around for a bit.

"Say, weren't the others supposed to be coming?" I asked her curiously.

"Well..." She pouted and did the finger thing. "They were... buuuut, I just wanted it to be you and me in the end because... well..."

"What?" I asked.

"Because I kinda like you and stuff and this is one of my favourite places to go so I thought it would be cool coming here with just you and me with no interruptions!" She said quickly and panted afterwards.

"Wha-? Ah? Demisu?"

"Yes, [Y/N], that was a confession."

I looked at her in surprise and blushed. I was speechless.

"Ah.. it's okay if you don't feel the same, [Y/N]! We can still be frie-"

I cut her off. "Demisu, are you insane? Ever since I first met you I knew I had feelings for you. You're so lovable and playful, how could I not love you?"

"Y-You mean that?" She smiled and blushed.

"I do. Every word."

"Yaaaaay!!" She cheered and gave me a big hug, she even kissed me on the cheek. "I'm so happy [Y/N]!! Now, last one over to the slide is a rotten egg!" She energetically sped off to the slide.

"Hey! Wait for me!!" I ran after her.