Chapter 4

I wake up to the sound of my loving alarm. Note the sarcasm. Until I remembered that I'm meeting up with Harry for coffee! I quickly get up and go in the shower.

When I get out I let my hair dry and then straighten it. Since it is spring I put on my peach crop top with a pair of high waisted Jean shorts and black TOMS.

I reached the Starbucks Harry told me to meet him at and I immediately saw him in the window with some sunglasses on. When I got into Starbucks I sat down and Harry smiled and greeted me.
"Hey, I'm glad we could me up" I said.
"No problem, I like hanging out with you." he replied. And of course I blushed.
"So, what are the boys up too." I asked
"They are at the house, they are probably still sleeping." He said
"Oh, okay." I said
"Yeah, so the boys and I are going to the beach later on would you like to come with us and he can invite your friend." He asked.
"Yeah, that seems like fun, I'll ask Em if she wants to come. Even tho I kinda don't need to I already know the answer." I said.

By that time it has been an hour later and we both left and said we would meet up at 2.

HARRY'S POV YAY

Coffee was fantastic with Reagan I thought as I walk threw the door. "Boys I'm home." I yelled.
"We're up stairs." Niall replied. I walked and they were all playing Mario cart and I'm pretty sure Lou was in the lead.
"Are you guys still up to going to the beach" I asked.
"Yeah" Liam said. "Good cause Reagan and her friend Em are coming." I said.
"Good I like Reg and her friend Em oh my gosh she is so hot." Niall said. "Niall you should talk to her today" I said. "oh trust me I will." he said.
"We'll be ready be 1:30 we have to be there at 2 and we have to pick up some subs to eat there."

I went to my room and got my swimming trunks on and pack a bag full of things that I need. And I'm really excited to go to the beach cause I get to see Regean. She is so pretty, I really like spending time with her and I think I'm really starting to have feelings for her. I wonder if she feels the same about me .

___________________________

Hey guys, I would mean a lot if you would like this and comment. this is my first time writing sooo I need some help !
Thanksxx
Grace.