Chapter 8

Reagan POV:
Today has been a really sucky day. Harry has been at the studio all day and I leave the house to get food to make for dinner tonight but no I can't do that without paps bombarding me and fans harassing me. And to top it all of I have been receiving hate. I just want to curl up in a ball and break down. But I have to put on a brave face for Harry. My thoughts were broken when I heard the side door open and close a cheeky, dimpled Harry walked in.

"Hi baby" Harry walked and pulled me in for a hug and a kiss.

"Hi" I mumbled.

"What did you do today"

"Just went to the store"

"What wrong"

"Nothing I'm fine"

Harry just brushed it off. We just sat and ate quietly just staring at each other.

Once we were done we went and watched our favorite show "Friends" and cuddle a bit, until Harry spoke up.

"Baby, what's wrong"

"I told you nothing"

"We'll be both know that's not true"

Right then I just broke down and curled into a ball on the floor. Harry quickly picked me up and held me in his lap.

"Shh baby, it's alright."

Harry continued to rub my back for then next five minutes till I claimed down.

"Are you ready to tell me"

I nodded.

"Well" I stared and some tears fell from my eyes.

"It's okay baby" he soothed.

"Well, I went out to the store today and I got bombarded by paps and fans."

He groaned in frustration.

"And" I started.

"And what" he asked.

"I have been getting a lot of hate"

"No no no baby girl, I love you with all of my heart so much it hurts. I'll be back."

Harry tweeted.

@Harrystyles: I really am disappoint, I love Reagan, so why can't you guys be happy with that.

Me and Harry talked throughout the night and by the time we could relax it was time to go to bed.

When we were laying in bed Harry spoke.

"I love you baby" he said.

"I love you too bub, thanks for today"

"I would do anything for you babe"

"Harry I love you more"

"Baby you don't even know"

I felt my self being taken over by sleep.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

New chapie❤️
- Grace xx