Princess Play(Cindy X Maddison)

Warning! ⚠️Some sex references⚠️
I was at drama when miss book nerd came in. "hi, sorry I'm late," she said putting her books and bag down. "it's okay sugar, just try to be on time cause we were just about to give out the Scripts" an assistant, miss Big beats, or Mrs. Leth replied to book worm. As the main drama teacher Mrs. Hawthorn went round with the Scripts and when she got to me I looked at it. 'Princess tulip or Cardiff' did I really just get the pretty Welsh princess, oh my gosh, that makes me so happy! I peered over a girl called Linda's shoulder to see Maddison's 'Prince Luther of oslo' and, my part has been ruined, that's the Prince that tulip marries, so I have to kiss her and practice lines with her, great.
-----------------(a few months later when they do the play)--------

Right. A few months ago when I said that I hated Maddison, I now get the feeling we're I wanna kiss her, now is the chance. I went on scene for my part and looked up. "oh father you always must call me when I want my slumber, what shall you need of my assistance." I say in the accent my character has. "the Prince is here, you must marry him within a few months and if you refuse you will never see the light of day again." the play went on until my favourite part, the last part, me and Maddison happily ever after. "if I must leave then I must get a kiss," Maddison begged as she played. "come get me Prince charming" I say suductivley, like I'm supposed to. Its only supposed to be fake when I smirk and literally kiss her. The play ends soon after and once we got changed she came over to me and asked me one thing. "wht did you kiss me, like it was only a play" the short girl looked at me with confused eyes. "oh well let's just say I wanted you to come get me." Cindy bit her lip in a way with a seductive smirk. "well let me come at you" said Maddison as she went and kissed her it almost immediately became a heated sex session, and no teacher dared to bother the moans in the almost ghost female changing room.
-------------------------
This was originally going to be smut, then I thought, I do drama, Cindy likes making drama, maddison probably avoids all drama, so I hinted some smut at the end.