The Quiet Halls(stevie X Hall Monitor)

I was just doing my normal job, keeping anyone from going into the hall with out a reason or pass when, Kevin, the other hall monitor came. I have had a crush on the older teen for weeks now, yet I just can't get the courage to speak to him,i shake that feeling when I also saw Carla and Penny kissing in the hall. "find somewhere else to kiss," I said sternly pointing at the school yard. "now now stevie, calm down in sure they just didn't know" said a voice too fimiliar to me. "thanks kev, my mommy may be dead but she wouldn't be happy, I guess." said penny ad her and Carla joined hands and walking down the corridor. That was the last of the students for the day so it was just me Kevin, and Bob Mr other janitor would be here but something came up so he has been away for... A while... I look up at Kevin to see him spooling at me smugly. Next thing I know I'm pushed ageinst the closest wall and a pair of raspberry chapped lips are on mine the only person who could be doing it was Kevin, so I did what all stupid, small hall monitors do and kissed back. I looked like a baboon who had just got fucking destroyed in a bayle of swinging around the canopy layer,thats how stupid I looked. But I take it kev liked it seeing her was Deeping the kiss every chance he got. It turned to a heated make out session, but he could tell I don't want to go any further. So we stayed like that till my need for air became essential. So I patted his chest and he got the signal cause we broke apart panting as a string of siliva connected at our lower lip. After a minute we started to suck at each others faces again when Nugget came from no where he said. "does hall monitors stevie and Kevin have feeling for each other and nugget just caught them". The to hall monitors looked dumbfounded when nugget just left and they ended up getting back to 'buisness'.
-------------------------
And cut. I hope you enjoyed that. Next time on kindergarten oneshoyes, there will be some kidd x Felix on a date I haven't got it all planned but it will be some fluff to warm the hearts of All that ship them bye for now. That's a sence. Everyone take 5.