Chapter 14 - Confused

Hayes P.O.V
I don't know what happened but Christina just kissed me...

I pulled away as fast as possible when I saw a figure running off in the distance. Immediately Christina took another chance to kiss me again. I shoved her away and looked around for Alyssa. Than it got to me...

The figure was Alyssa!

The thought of her running into a alley way made me run faster. I entered the alley way and saw nothing. I swear I saw her run in here.

I heard a familiar voice behind me, so I turned around and saw Alyssa being put into a black van. I couldn't believe what was happening... it took me a couple seconds to process what's going on.

"STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ALYSSA!" I scream at the two guys that put Alyssa in the trunk.

"Where do you get the balls to ask what we are doing"? Said one of them. "Yeah! Where, Huh! WHERE?!?" Said the other guy. " COSTCO" I replied. "In a big jar." The one with the scar under his eye punched me in the face, causing me to fall to the ground with a bleeding nose.

"Boys! What on earth are you doing!" Said a familiar Voice...

The two buff guys jumped into the van and drove away with the one, and only...

Girl I will ever,

truly love.