Chapter 12

Brenner saw the Demogorgon die and Joyce getting weaker, Eleven was still screaming with her eyes closed.
Brenner released the button and clicked in one other that released the chains of Joyce and Eleven's bodies. Joyce fell on the ground spilling blood from her mouth with her arms holding tight on her chest, breathing loudly.
Brenner clicked another button making the cage where the Demogorgon was going under the floor.
Eleven opened her eyes and she felt good, powerful again. She saw Joyce and rushed to her.
-Mom! Mom are you ok?
Joyce  had a quick look at Eleve and then her eyes closed and her head was laid on the ground, her arms fell of her chest and met the ground.
-NO! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Eleven raised up her arm and pushed strongly Brenner to the wall making him yell in pain.
-WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?
Brenner only smiled, didn't answer, so Eleven started closing her hand making his bones hurt.
-S-She's dead! Is t-that what you w-want to hear? -said Brenner looking for air to breath.
Eleven got speechless, she released Brenner and looked back at Joyce who was with her eyes closed. She looked closer and she saw her chest go up and down really slowly.
-Wait a minute...she's not dead!
Eleven yelled and looked back at Brenner who wasn't there anymore, when she saw him behind her but it was too late. He had the needle of the syringe already on her arm. She looked at him and then she could only hear Brenner saying :
-You're mine now Eleven.

Jonathan arrived at Hawkins laboratory when the security stopped him.
-Can I help you, sir?
Jonathan looked at Will and then at the guard and answered.
-Uhm, yes I'm here to see Doctor Owen, please.
-Sir, this is not a hospital this is the Department of energy of Hawkins.
-The hell it is! Where is Doctor Brenner?
-Sir, I'm going to need you to calm down.
-No! Answer me, but this time with no bullshit !