Part 10

Teyha's Pov
Teyha- Of course. What is it?
Quinton- I messed up.
He started crying. I hugged him and started to calm him down.
Teyha- Hey. It's ok. What did you do?
Quinton- I cheated on Cynthia.
Teyha- Q. It's ok. Did you tell her?
Quinton- No.
Teyha- Why not?
Quinton- It's too late.
Teyha- How?
Quinton- It happened a week ago. I was so ashamed that I didn't tell anyone.
Teyha- Who was it?
Quinton- Charli.
Teyha- Wait. Really?
Quinton- Yeah. We were drunk.
Teyha- I think you still need to tell Cynthia.
Quinton- There is more to it.
Teyha- Well, what is it?
Quinton- She is pregnant.
Teyha- That changes everything.
Quinton- I don't want to be a dad. I mean if it is really mine I want to be there, but I want to be with Cynthia.
Teyha- Well, ask for a paternity test.
Quinton- That's a great idea. One sec.
He started texting Charli.
Quinton- Ok. We are going tomorrow. Will you take me?
Teyha- Of course.
Quinton- Thank you.
Teyha- You're my bestie. I'll do anything for you.
Quinton- Love you too.
He left and I went inside. I got changed and went to bed. When I woke up, I got changed and ate eggs and bacon. Quinton came by my house and we headed to the doctor's office. When we arrived, Charli was sitting in the waiting room.
Charli- Hey, Teyha! I didn't know you were coming!
Teyha- Hi, Charli! Yeah, gotta be there for my bestie.
I nudged Quinton and he smiled. We waited about 30 minutes before the doctor called us to our assigned room.
Dr.Henry- Hi, I'm Doctor Henry. I'll be assisting you today. Are you, Charli?
He turned his attention to Charli and she nodded.
Dr.Henry- And you're, Quinton. From what I understand this was all a mistake.
Quinton- Yes, sir. That's why we are here.
Dr.Henry- And you are hoping you are not the father.
Quinton- Correct. I'm ok if I am but I have a girlfriend. Which I still have to tell her this whole situation still.
Dr.Henry- Well, I hope everything turns out ok.
He tested Charli and left, telling us he'd have the results in 2 hours. We left and went to Chick-Fil-A. We ate our food and Quinton got a call. Tears began falling from his eyes. He put the phone down and stood up. He walked over to me and hugged me really tight.
Quinton- I'm not the father. Chase Hudson is. I'm so happy.
I squeezed him tight. I was so happy for you. He looked at me and stared into my eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. I pulled away.
Teyha- Quinton? No. You we can't.
Quinton- I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I have to tell you something.
He gestured me to sit back down. He sat down in his seat too. He looked down at the table, more tears falling down his face.
Quinton- I slept with Charli for a reason.
Teyha- Wait? I thought you were drunk.
Quinton- I was, but there was a reason behind it. Cynthia slept with Blake Gray and I was so pissed. Charli was really drunk and got on me to I went for it. Then it got to big. I made a big mistake, and that won't happen again.
I got up and hugged him. He cried on my shoulder for a bit. I paid for our food and we left. When we got to my house, Quinton left and I went upstairs. I got changed to this and headed over to Bryce's.

I knocked on the door and Jaden opened it

Jaden- Hi, Teyha. Bryce is in his room.
Teyha- Thanks, Jaden.
I walked passed him and could feel his eyes watching me. I got up to Bryce room and walked in.
Teyha- Oh my gosh!
I covered my eyes and shut the door.
Bryce- Oh shit! Hi, babe.
He covered his crotch with a pillow.
Teyha- Was that a picture of me?
Bryce- Maybe. Sorry, I missed you.
I walked over to him and took the pillow off his lap. I then slipped off my robe revealing my outfit.

His eyes widened and then stuff happened

His eyes widened and then stuff happened. He rolled off me, still breathing hard.
Bryce- I really missed you.
I laughed and he smirked. I got up and put on one of his shirts. I went downstairs and got a drink.
Jaden- Someone looks like they had a good time.
Teyha- You know I did.
Jaden walked away and I leaned against the counter, drinking my water.
Smut Warning
Bryce came up behind me and I felt it enter.
Teyha- Jaden is uuuuhhhh. Bryce. Oh my god. Uhhhhh. Jaden is right there.
Bryce- It feels good though doesn't it.
He started going in and out. Harder and harder. Faster and faster.
Teyha- Uuuuuhhhh!!! Oh my!!! Uuuuuuhhhhh! Bryce!!
I began moaning and he went faster and harder each time. Then I saw Jaden enter the room.
Jaden- Oh my fuck! Are you guys fucking in the kitchen?!
Bryce- If you use a condom, I'll let you join.
Jaden- For real?
Bryce- Just kidding. You don't have to have a condom.
Jaden dropped his pants, revealing his boner. His friend flung out, and he began stroking it. Bryce got out of me and began stroking himself. Jaden came over and slapped my ass. He stuck his dick in my mouth and forced me to suck him. I sucked and sucked and let out a load. He then took his dick and slammed into me. He moaned loudly and went faster. I began moaning louder and louder. I didn't care who heard.
Teyha- Oh fuck! Yes yes yes! Uhhhhhhh!
He didn't stop and then he released. I tried to calm my breathing but then Bryce entered. He starting going hard but then stopped. He picked me up and took me to the couch. He then entered my front. I began moaning so loud.
Teyha- I'm gonna cum! Oh my!! Uhhhhh!! Uhhhhh!!
I released and he did too. He kept going though.
Teyha- Oh shit!! Yeah! I'm!!! Uhhhh!!
Then I woke up to Bryce next to me. I was naked. Did I just have a dream about me having a threesome with Jaden and Bryce. What on earth?!