Chapter 6

*3rd person pov*

"It was great that they let us out early from school today all the more time to hang out with each other today and then we have a half day tomorrow so even more time!!!" Jan sung happily swinging her arms while skipping ahead of the group.

Lex had spend the majority of the day not concentrating to anything other than the phone in her hands as she was secretly texting Gigi the whole time. Both girls were talking about everything and anything sending cute messages and subtle glances to each other across the room the whole day. It was lucky that it was the end of the year as she knew both her and Gigi would have gotten in serious trouble otherwise. The two had even subtly planned their next date.

𝔾𝕚𝕘𝕚✨
Tᴏᴅᴀʏ

𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜
𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠?
𝙸'𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎
𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠...𝚡𝚡

𝙽𝚘🥰𝙾𝚖𝚐 𝚒'𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚞𝚝
𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝?

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜?

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕
𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘
𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝚡

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠
𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎,
𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚒 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎. 𝚡𝚡

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗
𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝
𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢'𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎.... 𝚂𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚜.... 𝙴𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 
𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚡𝚡

𝙾𝚑 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎
𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗...

All of the group were now heading to the local burger joint for a snack before heading to crystal's mainly because Jan had protested that she was 'absolutely starving' as they were leaving the school yard. "I can't wait to hang out with you all today at mine and get the basement cleared out for our own space but I promised my mom I'd take my little brother out somewhere he's looking to go to tomorrow. I hate having younger siblings" Crystal pulled a face to her brother's expense.

"I can't either It's my Grand-Maman and Pappy's 𝟺𝟻𝚝𝚑 anniversary and I have to help decorate the house before the party." "wow 45 years thats ages, isnt that quarante-cinq in french. Alexa says attempting to pronounce the french as carefully as possible. "yes have you been learning Lex?" "not recently i learnt a little in a club i went to when i was younger." she look at Gigi who looks confused slightly but is glaring at her trying to hold in her laughter from their previous conversation by text. The playful stares the blonde girl was actually the giggling worse as Lex attempted to hold them in to stop the others from wondering.