• Chapter T W O •

•~*^🌹^*~•

Monday
September 9, 2024
7:03 A.M

Eleanor groaned as she got off the car. She nervously stood in front of the school gates. A lot of students were surrounding her, The expensive car she used to get to school probably caught their attention.

She looked at them with disgust ,but she decided to ignore them.

She took a deep breath and started walking in the school campus. She was annoyed that she had to use a cheap uniform.

'Dad said that the principal would be showing me around the school but I can't see her.'

Eleanor mumbled. She walked slowly as she carried her bag.

"Ms.Eleanor Lopez..?" A Female voice asked from behind. Eleanor turned around and saw a tall woman wearing cheap plain clothes. The woman standing in front of eleanor had her hair tied up in a tight bun , and she had some thin glasses.

"Uh..yes?" Eleanor said.

"Oh! So you are Ms.Eleanor. I'm the principal of Clinton Academy...Sorry if it doesn't suit your liking." The principal bowed. Eleanor felt powerful because the principal was respectful towards her. Eleanor decided that it'd be fun to act innocent and nice , so she did.

"Oh! Don't worry Principal Luna...I don't mind at all!." Eleanor said . The principal stood up straight with a smile.

"Well then...Please follow me ms.eleanor." The principal said as she walked away. Eleanor nodded her head and followed her.

As they both entered the school building , Everyone's attention was on eleanor...and the principal i guess. The principal was showing eleanor what classroom is which. They just passed the chemistry lab and eleanor noticed a bunch of girls wearing a bunch of emo asecories. She almost gagged but she kept a straight face. She kept walking behind the principal . The principal stopped in front of a red locker and took her phone out. She looked at eleanor and said.

"So this will be your locker ms.eleanor." The principal pointed to a locker that has number 16 . She then gave eleanor the keys to the locker . "We already put your books there." Eleanor nodded slowly.

"Thank you."

"Oh! And here's your schedule." The principal handed eleanor the schedule which eleanor gladly took. "Sorry eleanor, but i'm in a hurry. I'll have someone else show you arround. You still have...49 minutes before class starts." Eleanor nodded and putted on a fake smile on her face.

"It's okay, I understand. You don't have to call someone to show me around. I know someone here so she could show me around." The principal nodded.

"And who is this person you know?" The principal raised a brow.

"A girl named Lexy...Davis?"

"Ohh! Lexy davis! She's one of the student council members...I'll go ahead and call her."

"Don't worry! I'm right here Principal Luna." I female voice squeaked from behind them. Eleanor turned around and saw a tall girl that has the same features as Amelia, You could tell they're related if you see them both together. The girl in front of eleanor has shoulder length brown hair, and was at least 2 inches taller than her.