Murphy x Reader - Medical Officer ( Part 1 )

(( I saw this gif on google and got this idea. ))

You come down to Earth with the rest of the Ark and are on Kane's team when they find Bellamy and Finn. And with the purpose of this story, Murphy and Raven. 

I creep behind the fallen along with my partner, observing the dropship. The area around it is all blacked and charred, like a long abandoned fire. It looks like they had made walls, but most if not all are knocked down. I train my gun and look through the scope, searching for any movement in the trees that isn't expected by the rest of our team. We anxiously wait for Kane's next order. We haven't heard any noise coming from inside the ship, even from being far away, but Kane says that two of them insist that this is where they would be if anywhere. We found two of the hundred and took them back to camp. They were in terrible shape. Scrapes, burns, blood, all of it.

"Groups one and five fall behind me. Walk up to the front. All other groups stay where you are until further orders." Kane says through the radio.

"Copy that." I respond, along with the other teams.

I see Kane and Abby leave the woods, Kane with his pistol in hand. He waves his hand and the fifth and first group exit the woods, falling behind him orderly. Abby walks up the door, followed by group one. They enter and after a few moments, so does Kane and group five. We wait for a few minutes, still trained on the doorway and the surrounding woods.

"We need group three. Medical backup." Kane says.

I beep my radio twice, telling him we're on our way. My partner and I stand up from our cover and make our way out to the ship.

"What do you think happened?" My partner Lucas asks as we walk into the clearing.

"I hope nothing to her daughter Clarke. She's been worried sick." I say, stepping around the skeletons and what look like swords.

"What do you think happened here?" He asks.

"They had a war."

I've been a medical officer for about half a year now and it's the best of both worlds. I wanted to be either a doctor or a guard, and when I saw the position for medical officer open, I applied quickly. I took the training for both and was accepted. People think nineteen is a bit young, but Kane and Abby would disagree based on my skills. I'm devoted to my job and now on earth, I feel like I'm needed more than ever.

We walk up onto the door and pull back the tarp acting as a curtain of some sort.

"Lucas I need your help getting her onto the stretcher." Abby says.

I look around and spot Abby kneeled on the floor next to a girl around my age. She's brunette and looks close to death. Her skin is pale white and she looks incredibly frail. Lucas goes over and helps Abby.

I look over and spot Kane talking to a guy, again around my age. His hair is kind of long, coming down to about the bottom of his ears. He has big blue eyes and scrapes all over the left side of his face. He's certainly attractive, but I can't slack off because of one attractive guy.

"Y/n, bring Harvey and Davis outside for transport."

"Roger that." I say, leaving the dropship.