That Awkward Moment... O.o

1.)   When you're checking yourself out in a window and all of a sudden you realize there is someone inside.

2.)  When Santa has the same wrapping paper as your mom!

3.)   When you are really telling the truth but you're laughing and then nobody believes you.

4.)   When you shout out the wrong answer out in class with confidence.

5.)  When someone takes your sarcasm seriously.

6.)  When someone’s zipper is down and you don’t know weather to tell them or not because then you will have to explain why you were looking that low.

7.) When you're sitting in dead silence during class and your stomach decides to sound like a dying whale.

8.)  When the teacher is helping someone next to you and you're scared to turn your head!

9.) When you're running and your breasts are bouncing.. but you're a guy.

10.)  When you're laughing so hard but no sound is coming out and you sit there dapping like a retarded seal.

11.) When you continue to talk because you don’t realize that your friend has walked away.

12.) When someone asks you why you don’t have a boyfriend!!!

13.) When you take a picture of yourself and someone is watching!!! O.o

14.) When someone says "Good morning" and you're just like "Good thanks"

15.) When you call someone the wrong name!!!!

16.) When you realize that the person was not waving at you!!

17.) When your friend swears in front of your parents!!

18.) When you are in deep thought and you realize you are staring directly at somebody!!!

19.) When you spell a word correctly, but it looks wrong so you sit there and stare at it forever questioning it's existence.

20.) When your mom is doing the dishes and you slowly walk up and put another one in there and walk away really really fast!! :D

21.) When you know you're wrong but you keep arguing anyways.