And More(:

42.) When you spot your ex so you ninja out of the room only to find out they did the same thing and you both see each other again!!

43.) When you open a packet of chips and just as you go to eat them the room goes silent and everyone hears you munch on them!!(: (dnt judge)

44.) When your chair makes a farting noise and you can’t make the noise again to prove you didn’t fart!! ):

45.) When someone farts in the elevator and looks at you to see if you notice!!!

46.) When you find out that your best friend fancies the person you have a crush on.

47.) When you're talking to someone but you can't remember their name, so you try to avoid introducing them to the person you're with.

48.) When you try to exit through a closed glass door.

49.) When you have to make up an excuse to not hang out with someone because you'd rather chill at home.

50.) When you offer Eminem M&M's!!!

51.) When wikipedia has copied your homework.

52.)  when you say goodbye to someone and both walk the same way!!

53.)when you’re waiting for the loser to finish at mario kart!!!(: (aweh yeah)

54.) when you expect 75 texts from people after being away from your phone for a while, and you only get 2 texts from your mom..

55.) when the dentist asks you a question while his hands are in your mouth. (i hope to goodnes i am not the only one!!)

56.)when a couple of guys (who are up to no good), start making trouble in your neighborhood. You get in one little fight and your mom gets scared, and says “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!! (hahaha i love itt!!!:)

57.) when you’re making a wish on 11:11 and you get interrupted by 11:12.

58.) when you’re confidently walking around naked in school and you realize you’re not dreaming. (never done this b4 but thiss seems to be very... weird hahah)

59.) when you’re yelling at someone and you mess up a word. (i could shoot myself!!)

60.)  when you want to laugh in a serious situation(:

 61.) when a fat kid says “thats how I roll”.(: (nothing against fat kids!!)

62.) when an emo goes to McDonalds and orders a Happy Meal.. (once again!! nothing against anybody!!)

63.) when you say goodbye to someone and both walk the same way!!!!(:

64.) When your crush tells you you're acting like a stalker.(:

65.) When you try to sneak a photo of someone but the flash goes off.

66.) When you have a boyfriend, and a really cute guy tells you you're hot! (hahaha im just like ohh cool story bro:)

67.) When you see someone that looks like someone you know, and you scream their name, and it’s not them.

68.) When you change your Facebook status to “single” and your ex 'Likes' it.

69.) When he looks at you and smiles. And then his girlfriend glares at you. (gahh!!! I didn't do it!!!)

70.) When you say "I love you" and he says "Okay"!!!

71.) When someone you don't want to date asks you out.

72.) When your friends make plans right in front of you, and the plans don't include you.(Im just like uhh alright then.. i guess Im not doing anything this weekend!! Thanks friends:)

73.) When you don't know where to stand to pull your wedgie out without being noticed.

74.) That awkward moment when people suddenly realize you're there, and ask where you came from, despite being there the whole time. >.<

75.) That awkward moment when you thank someone for complimenting you only to discover they actually weren't talking to you.

76.) That awkward moment where you get angry at someone for ruining a perfectly good and creepy theme.

77.) That awkward moment when someone sends you a sexual based text, but they accidentally sent it to the wrong number.

78.) That awkward moment when someone asks "you know?" and you say yes, even though you don't know.

79.) That awkward moment when you fall asleep in a car, then say embarrassing things in your sleep only to wake up to the laughs of the people around you who don't want to tell you what you said.

80.) That awkward moment where you've been caught in an obvious lie... O.O

81.) That awkward moment when you say something unrelated to the conversation by accident.

82.) That awkward moment that you snore in class and everyone laughs.

83.) That awkward moment when you fart and sneeze at the same time!

84.) That awkward moment where you yell to a stranger because you thought it was someone you knew.