⌜ three ⌟

so, did he swallow?

having his basketball practice being canceled and the council meeting being an hour away from now, jeffrey also excused the park from his soccer practice and got him dragged to the gym. don't worry, jiro didn't mind being dragged away from practice. not like he was having fun anyways, neither did he need to get better at the sport, because he was naturally good at soccer. and so, being a good friend he is, he accompanied the confused and frustrated male in relieving his stress by dribbling the ball and kept on missing a point.

however, watching him not being able to make a point never failed to make jiro laugh. he had always known the older male being good at basketball, so it was quite funny and amusing to see him miss everything.

dude,❞ jeffrey twirled his body around, having his brows furrowed, and passed the ball to the park who surprised him with that question. ❝of course not. i didn't let him.

being a soccer player he is, jiro caught the ball and accidentally kicked it back to the wong, widening his eyes as he forgot that they were playing basketball. ❝that's a bummer, the possible kids are being rejected.

the older hissed at how the park managed to kick the ball but fortunately, he got to catch it and make the first point he had ever made for that hour. ❝uncle johnny is going to kill me if he finds out what i have been doing with his son.

to be fair, your dad is going to go after twenty for breaking your sister's heart.❞ jiro made a run for it and smoothly stole the ball from the wong, dribbling it to the other side of the court. ❝that's sweet, you two are going to die together! talk about romeo and juliet.

halting from his tracks and just letting the younger shoot a point, jeffrey let out a huff and took a leap just to get hold of the ball that's being thrown towards him. ❝romeo was stupid.

jiro isn't that competitive when they are just playful like this so he didn't bother running after the older and just letting him make another shot, only to fail. his laugh with a snort echoed inside the empty gymnasium and even got a look coming from the older who made another attempt to make a point, but once again didn't succeed.

this matter must be bothering him so much. ❝have you ever wondered how twenty is so good at it? what if you weren't his first and some senior took him—

jeffrey stumbled down on the ground with his rubber shoes screeching. he didn't know if it was because of what the park had said, or he's just really having an unlucky day today. he let out a loud grunt in pain and instead of getting back up on his feet, he settled himself down and laid there with his arms spreading to the side. ❝fuck.