⌜ four ⌟

grumbling in his sleep, jeffrey shuffled his position on the bed when the sunlight came inside the room and had hit him. he then had his brow furrowed, finding it strange how the light managed to get in the room when no one ever dares to come inside his own room except for his little brother. he always has his alarm waking him up and his parents knows how responsible he is in managing his time already. then his sister, she would sometimes just knock the door to wake him up but other than that, yanna just greets him down at the living room or annoy him inside the kitchen.

his curtains are always closed and he doesn't remember having it opened last night- wait, last night?

the wong shot right up from the bed and startled the small figure that got out of the bathroom with his dress shirt on, drooping down till it reached his thighs. ❝great, your awake!

oh my god, i'm so sorry.❞ burying his head down on the palm of his hands, jeffrey let out a sound of annoyance. ❝i didn't get to go home last night.

the younger that finally buttoned his dress shirt gave the male a small smile before going over to his closet and finding his slacks to wear for school. ❝it's alright, you were just probably tired.

did i fall asleep in the middle of helping you with your homework?❞ the older that's still on the bed then had his eyes trailing at the boy and can't help but stare at his petite body and how he wanted to have it in his arms. but for god's sake, it's too early in the morning to feel this way.

twenty mumbled a curse word when he couldn't find his school slacks and thus leaving him with no choice but to pick up any of his pants that's close to looking like it. ❝no, you asked for a short nap but ended up sleeping over for the night.

an apologetic chuckle was heard coming from jeffrey but was then surprised for the second time when he lowered his head down and saw that he wasn't wearing any shirt. that caused for him to panic, ❝hey, we didn't do anything last night, did we?

except for cuddling, no, sadly, they didn't. though, twenty didn't want to mention anything about cuddling as he did not want his heart broken into pieces with the older's words saying that it doesn't mean anything. ❝you were dead asleep, snoring so loud.

heat rose up to the wong's cheeks, embarrassed at what the smaller male had commented about his snoring being so loud. he had heard of this countless of times from jiro but he never really did care about it since he sleeps alone with his room and he never does sleepovers like that park. well, except during summer when all of his parents' friends gather at the beach resort. but other than that, he never bothered changing that trait of his.

not until now when the younger is mentioning it, making him conscious of that habit.

jeffrey turned his head to the side and took his phone from the nightstand. as expected, he got dozens and thousands of calls and messages from his parents talking about his whereabouts and why he didn't come home. as he was in the middle of typing an excuse, he had just received a text message for jiro saying that his parents called them last night and he had already lied and saved his ass by saying that he is with the parks.