𝕱𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈) ☀︎︎

"The librarian said its around here." Mumbling this to yourself, your eyes scanned the series of books in the shelves. You were a student in a nearby university taking up psychology. It was kind of bizarre but you were very fascinated about human behaviors and how their minds work.

Finding a vacant seat, you sat down with a thud together with a pile of books you put that had now sprawled wide on the table's surface. Opening a book, you read one paragraph then paused, raising your eyes to the random people crowding in the library. What's the best example if not the real deal right?

No one really piqued most of your attention so your gaze just stayed for a minute then moved to another person. There weren't much to see especially in a library where peace and order was strictly administered. 'Guess I'll take some books home.'

With books in tow, you started walking towards your house. You were by yourself after your parents moved away, their jobs the main reason. 'The thesis is due 3 months from now yet I still couldn't come up with a good topic.' You got too preoccupied with your inner thoughts that you didn't notice that the man before you had stopped already. Hitting a hard back, the force reflected back to your small stature caused you to stagger backwards hitting another random person walking behind you even stepping on his foot.

Good thing you had a firm hold of the books, you couldn't afford to crease or tear them since they were just borrowed. After recovering from the initial shock, you turned around and apologized to the man whom you dragged in with the tiny accident.

"I'm so sorry for stepping on your foot. Does it hurt? I don't have much money but tell me if you require medical assistance." It was your first time to be stuck in an awkward situation like this so you couldn't help but panic a little that even your tone shook a little.

Fugo felt annoyed at first but calmed down after seeing your flustered appearance. He opened his mouth to respond when another thunderous voice interrupted and forced both of your attention to its angered origin. A middle aged man in a black suit was angry, his arms extended to your shoulder and to your surprise, he forcefully spun you around so you lost your footing and fell on him.

Your eyes turned twice its size as you let out an inaudible shriek. With one hand, you pushed away his chest your cheeks burning from embarrassment and annoyance. Calming a bit down, you uttered an apology to the man but he didn't seem to hear it anymore. "Ah so this is your tactic in catching a man's attention. I got my shirt stained from the bump but I'll let it slide if you'll accompany me. Your figure is cute and you have a pretty face too." His eyes moved from your toes going up to your face nodding his head in appreciation.

Disregarding his blatant sexual harassment, you spoke in a composed soft voice. "It's my fault. Can you give me your shirt so I can wash it." The huge man's face contorted into dislike to your round about rejection of his invitation. "I have been kind to let it go just for your company. You think I am that forgiving, you shrew!" He was enraged at your indifference that comical smokes could even be seen fuming from his nose.

"She already said sorry." A deep voice sounded from your side, your eyes locked on his side profile. You almost forgot this other man and you didn't expect that he'd stand up for you.

"Do you know who I am! You dare to interfere with my business?" The bulky man bellowed his way. Fugo stepped in, his anger coming back in full wave. "I really hate it when people throw their weight around." He spoke under tight jaws.

Without as much as a blink, a sharp wind whizzed your way as he charged forward balling his fist and slamming it to the other man. His fists pummeled the other down on the ground punching the jaw, eyes, neck, nose and mouth in lightning succession.