𝕬𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐨 𝐗 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈) ☕︎

Dedicated to ___Ash 🌹✨

He never thought that a woman would scold him and poke a very sore spot. Your voice rung in his head, 'The world isn't black and white. You are far too ignorant.'

His heart skipped a beat as he gaped at the vivid emotions painted on your face while you reproached him. The same heart he thought he had left that same night, the night that completely destroyed him and his beliefs. You were the exact opposite of his aloof facade but the bitchiness turned out to be your common ground. Abbacchio met your clear eyes trying to find any bit of uncertainty and lie but there was none, they were calm and full of life. Silence fell between you two and you saw how he first broke the eye contact letting you claim victory over the silent war.

"If you're done eating, take the medicine then wash the dishes, yeah?" Smile widening, you sipped the remaining drink from your cracked glass then casually stood up. You noticed how he eyed you with askance though in the end, he nodded agreeing to your words. Well you didn't expect him to just trust you since you were still a bit above acquainttances, a level close to friends hopefully. Although your honest physiological response against his body was nowhere as platonic as you believed.

Stretching your arms above your head to relieve the drowsiness away from lack of sleep, your shirt accidentally pulled up exposing your belly button and tummy. You were yawning so you didn't see how his gaze followed the movement of your clothes and how he hotly peeked at your bare (s/c) skin. Frowning at his own subconscious action, he stab the bacon with annoyance and fed it in his tightened jaw. "Fine, 𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒂 1." His sudden wave of grumpiness caught your attention but you just rolled your eyes not minding him at all.

"I'll just take a bath. Accompany me today, let's check the liquor's inventory. I might need to order some stocks." Abbacchio rolled his eyes and grunted out not meeting your eyes. He was still attempting to get over the scene he inadvertently seen but your words made it difficult. Casually dropping your bathing plan only magnified his dirty imagination and he hated it. How you slowly resurrected his buried emotions made him feel vulnerable, you were proving to be too dangerous.

Daytime trickled down like water and night set in bringing the cold wind and soon, it was time to open the bar. The perfect chilly night where people seek warmth and company from alcohol. Aside from your newly acquired bitchy worker, another man named Ruione (Ru-we-yu-ni) helped you manage the whole place. "Y/n, good evening. Oh, who's this?" The guy was sweet and loved to pat your head dotingly but his movement stilled when he noticed the newbie behind the counter silently cleaning the glasses shooting him daggers with his glares.

Abbacchio felt annoyance at the close contact and even more when you let him touch you with a sweet smile. His sharp gaze pierced the other man's attention and finally you remembered his presence. Tilting your head, you observed how he mutely did his job not even caring to look up when pointed at. "Abacchio come I'll introduce you to your co-worker". His motion halted for a moment as he met your eyes, then shifted it away as fast as it came. "𝑵𝒐, 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒆 2."

Rolling your eyes at his bitchy attitude, you didn't force him and just told Ruione (Ru-we-yu-ni) to help take the incoming orders. Ruione (Ru-we-yu-ni) was perceptive enough to know that Abbacchio somehow hated him so he let it slide too. He took note of how Abbacchio easily changed his facial expression when you turned to him, it seemed like he was treated as a love rival. 'He likes (Y/n). He'll soon take away my little sister from me.' Having this line of thought, Ruione (Ru-we-yu-ni) didn't bother to clear the misunderstanding to tick the latter off.

The bar soon got packed with customers and in rush, you asked Abbacchio for a glass but quickly realized he won't easily obey so you reached it out yourself instead. Though to your surprise, he grabbed the glass as well unprecedentedly initiating skin contact. You felt an electric shock and pulled back right away, but while doing so, the glass got pushed and fell. Perhaps because he had trained fast reflex, he managed to catch it. With lips fixed on a grim line, he put the glass back on the counter. "Are you an airhead? Stop gawking." He ruthlessly berated. His words snapped you out of shock and you awkwardly took the glass, unable to think of a sassy comeback.