On the First Try

Rema POV*

I am sixteen years old, my name is Rema Lopez Im mix with black , white , and indian I have no idea while my mom named me out of a latino , but its all good my bestfriend Eric Is the only person I talk to I also have other friends thats close but I Moved to chicago Wiht my family Im An All "A" Student Because My Ma and dad stay In the neighborhood where no one does shooting and alot of killing I Really wanted to give up In things and see my friends so this is my first day back at school and i seen my scheduled list i seen that me and Eric have every class together so, I seen this boy I know name Rashawn he's 19 and always staring at me so being me I walked up to him to see If it was a problem or nahh.

Excuse me , why the hell do you keep eyeing me like you want something , i said knowing i was getting eyed on.

well, yea I do maybe because you might be a lil thick ma damn , he said that was so aggravative.

Just leave me the hell alone yall always messing with somebody but dont know what they going through , I walked away knowing me an him have the same class because he failed twice.

Aye ma you dropped some ! , one boy from another group burst out i started crying and ran outside to a place i would always go to i was sitting down with my head i could feel someone coming up to me so When I looked up it was Rashawn the one who would always bully me I had no idea what to run or hit him he was staring at me with his sexy ass eyes.

Im Sorry , He said with so much sympathy in his voice .

I looked up at him with tears still in my eyes he slide right beside me on the floor and i jumped and moved over a little to make sure he wasnt up to anything .

Im not gonna touch you just calm down and okay come with me, he said hold my hand walking me toward his car and I got in and was scared for my life and had no idea what he was up too so i ask.

" what are you taking and what are we doing ?' i ask with so much confusion an sadness.

Look baby girl calm down Im taking you somewhere safe with me , he said with a slick smile on his face witch was so scarry .

Forreal Tell me , I said Being so nosey , he looked up at me and smiled as we pulled to this restuarant that looked like it was brand new about last week or some.

Come on

I got out the car and he walked me into the place opening the door with me and ill i could smell was seafood and i didnt want anything to eat because i was so shakey and scared of what he would do to me and he's really almost grown as hell being in the damn 10th grade like this nigga must didnt care about his grades i thought he hated me and would always stare at me but I have A strange feeling that its something about to happen right now he gave me a look that menat follow him so I wanted to walk out this damn buliding so bad but he just kept holding my hand like we are together or some but we finally sat at a table with music and lights around it , I had To say some to keep him froming staring at me .

" you call this a date or something , or you like me ?"

this not a date I just brought you here because i want to know some things about because when I try to say some to you, you would thinking im flirting with you because im like the best popular nigga in school and I dont be meaning to bother its just I my niqqas be saying that shit and I just think that It was funny but , what you had told me today in hall ,you said something about I mess with people and dont know what they going throught in they life which is true maybe me and you should get to know each other or some, he said looking at me with his white shiny teeth.

so you think taking me away from the school and trying to take me on a date is gonna get you to know about me more , I said trying not to blush so hard .

I guess so , and why you blushing so hard , he laughed making me blush even harder .

I am not blushing , " smiling showing off my teeth

Hmm, alright what about you hand me over that number and we can hang out sometimes.

Hmmmm , Yea Right .