I Might Be Crushing

Rema POV°

he had took me home about two houses down because I had seen my dad car I felt rashawn touch me on my thigh witch made me turn his way , uh oh , I think I might be crushing on him a little but should I start liking or should I Start just stop talking to him that's when I he caught me in my days and yelled my name and kissed my forehead .

I'll call when I get to my room , I said while smiling so hard after his soft lips .

Oka , just let me know if you want me to get you in the morning alright .

Rashawn POV°

I had called my brother deshawn up yes we are twins and he is a thug niqqa just like me but we don't completely look alike at all but , I met him up at the trap .

"ian heard from you about a week where u been mane" , desh said while laying back smoking on this hard col blunt .

"ian been nowhere so why even ask me if you know where I be"

whatever mane , just go about you business .

look this my fuckin trap you can get out all I care so , u pack can pack yo shit and go .

tell goonie to give all yo money back and just no Brittany can by she in the back .

tf you let her in for ian never let that hoe in all she do cost more damn problems .

so , you don't wanha pass that bitch on then .

hell nahh , that bitch probably got ADHD or some shit like that you need to get that mf out of here before I kill her ass .

"iaght , look like you seeing somebody else " this nigga had the nerves to say but I left out for the night so when I got to my house I texted Rema to see what she's up too.

:Convo :

Me : aye ma , was sup.

FutureBae:-* : who is this ?

Me : Yo Niqqa , nahh but rashawn .

FutureBae:-* : Oh , can you come pick me up and can I stay the night .

Me : Yea , be there in a min.

! End On Convo !

Reshawn Still POV

When I pulled up and she hopped in the car I turnt my head to her the only thing she did was kiss tf out of me in no where but she ain't no hoe I can tell by her actions tho .

um , I'ma need to stay there for a miniute because I don't wanna be there anymore they keep treating me like ima damn baby so can I stay for the weekend.

hell yea , don't mind you staying over .

"you must have your own place ?"

yeah , you stay with me if you want . I smiled Hard As'h as she played in her curls.

no , I don't want to I can just see. trust in you.

We can just chill and watch a movie when we get to my house.

OK, love , she started blushing.

I KNOW THIS STORY IS SHORT ITS JUST IM JUST STARTING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER AND ITS GOING TO BE ABOUT 60 CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK BUT MIGHT BE ANOTHER AFTERWARDS WE'LL SEE .