kiba x listener

(This is for the people who came from my tiktok wich this one is supposed to be episode 58 and extreme lemon so if you don't like that i suggest no reading any farther)

Kiba:hey stop it. Y/n:you can't make me. Kiba:oh yea. Y/n:yea. (You get on top of him and start throwing pillows at him) Kiba:heyy stop. (He grabs a pillow and throws it at you and right when you got hit by it he pulls you in for a kiss. And after 1 or 2 minutes he starts to take of your clothes. He starts to kiss your neck softly giving you hickeys and leaving bite marks all over your neck you slightly moan as he is kissing your neck. Kiba:well baby your moans are fucking sexy. Y/n:kiba.. (he starts to go down to your chest sucking on your nipple and his hand playing with your other nipple. You suddenly feel something poking your ass so as payback you start grinding his cock) Kiba:ohh fuck baby god damm. (You both are moaning. You then take off his pants and boxers) Kiba:ohh fuck baby god damm it feels soo good. Y/n:ahh it really does.

(He then goes down to your sex and puts a finger inside of you you moan pretty loud wich made him even harder. Y/n:Kiba ahh it feels soo good. Kiba:ahh fuck baby I need you I cant wait anymore. (He then stops and goes inside of you hard and fast wich makes you moan) kiba:ahhh baby god you are sooo fucking tight. Y/n:KIBA AHHHH GOD.(he starts to thrust you) Y/n:ahh kiba can you go faster and harder pls. Kiba:oh yea baby you want it hard and faster. Y/n:yes pls baby. (He then starts to go feral on you going in and out so fast and hard you cant even think right and form words) Kiba:ahh fuck baby im sooooo close. Y/n:me too ahh god. (He starts going even faster and then after 30 seconds you guys both cum at the same time you can feel the love juices mixing together inside of you) Kiba:ahh baby you felt way to good. Y/n:ahh god baby. (He then gives you a passionate kiss) Kiba:so how about we cuddle and i can give you all the kisses.

(You guys start to cuddle then akamaru comes running on the bed and jumps in the bed you guys giggle and cuddle until you guys fall asleep)

*soooo did you guys like it and if you did plsss tell me who should I do next and ghamk you all for the support on my tiktok I love you my dear unholy children 😄😊