Sasuke x reader

(Sasuke comes home from a long mission. He pins you to the wall and comes close to your ear and whispers) Sasuke:Fuck baby girl do you how much i fucking wanted you thru that mission. Y/n:I uhh. (He gives you a kiss and picks you up bridal style and takes you the bed) Sasuke:how about instead of me telling you how much I wanted you I show you. (He starts ripping off your clothes and now you only have your panties and bra) Sasuke:How about i put you on my lap. (he picks you up and puts you on his lap he starts kissing your neck and slowly taking off your bra. Once he took if off he starts teasing your breasts pinching one of them and sucking on the other one) Y/n:Ahhh sasuke. (He makes a shadow clone and it starts tending to your sex) Y/n:AHHHHH SASUKE. Sasuke:ohh yea baby girl moan for your daddy.  (His shadow clone starts fingering you faster) Y/n:AHHHH SASUKE IM ABOUT TO CUM. Sasuke:fuck baby. (His shadow clone goes fatser till you cum) Sasuke:fuck baby you look so fucking sexy. Do you see how hard you made me. So how about you tend to your master. (You get down on your knees and start giving him a blow job) Sasuke:Ahhh fuck baby. Yea choke on that cock. (He grabs your hair makes you deep throat it making you choke. After a while he cums in your mouth) Sasuke:Ahhhhh baby. Fuck baby you made me cum fast. So how about you keep that cum in your mouth.

(He puts you in a position where his shadow clone can pierce your ass and he could fuck your sex) Sasuke:how about we go make a mess out of you. (He puts you down on the cocks making him grunt and you moan) Sasuke:fuck baby you are so fucking tight. (He starts moving you up and down) Y/n:AHHHH SASUKE. Sasuke:yea say my name baby girl. Oh can you see the bulge on your stomach. Y/n:Ahhh sasuke fuck. (He starts moving you more faster and harder making you moan louder) Sasuke:fuck baby your moan are soo fucking sexy. (He keeps moving you up and down for a while) Sasuke:fuck baby im so fucking close. Y/n:Ahhhhh so am I baby. Sasuke:how about we cum together baby. Y/n:ok. (He starts going fatser and after a little while you both cum at the same time but you collapse on him cause you where shaking) Sasukd:Fuck baby i love you dont ever forget that. Y/n:i love you to baby. (He gives you another kiss. And you guys cuddle till yall fall asleep)