Gaara x Reader

*ps he is an adult here*

*You were at your house were you live with your husband Gaara aka the Kazekage. You were making his favorite food since he has been coming home late from his office. There has been to much paperwork. That even with Temaris and Kankuros help its way to much work. You of course offered yourself to help them but Gaara said you shouldn't. So you just stayed home. But you decided on taking him some lunch. You once get finished with his food you put it up so you can take it to him*

Y/n:Ahh finally finished. *you start walking to his office. You then get there and see temari* Y/n:Ohhh hey Temari. Temari:Hey Y/n. Y/n:Is Gaara in his office? Temari:Yea do you want me to call him? Y/n:No its fine. Temari:Oh ok great then. Cya Y/n. Y/n:Cya Temari. *you then walk to his office and knock on the door*

Gaara:Come in. *you go inside* Y/n:Hey sweetie. Gaara:Oh hey angel. What brings you here? Y/n:Oh well since you have been working overtime I decided to bring you some of your favorite food. Gaara:Aww angel you didn't have to. Y/n:Haha I wanted to baby. *you put his food on his desk and go over to him and sit on his lap*

Gaara:Well let's see what you brought me. *he opens the lunch bag and sees the food* Gaara:Aww angel. *he gives you a kiss* Gaara:God I really got so lucky with you. Y/n:Hah I guess you did. *he then takes out his food and starts eating it*

*You then decide to start teasing him. You start rubbing yourself on his leg* Gaara:Woah angel I guess someone is hungry then. *he then gives you a passionate kiss. Which leads to you making out. He caresses your ass while you guys are making out* Gaara:God angel. *he starts taking off your clothing. He then gets some of his sand to go look the door of his office. He the also starts pinching your nipples and starts to suck on them making you moan*

Y/n:Ahhh~. Gaara:Hah angel. *he then takes off his clothes and puts you up on his desk spreading your legs open and puts his head right by your pussy* Gaara:Soo baby do you want me to eat you out? Y/n:Mhmm. Gaara:Hah ok then baby. *he then rips your panties off and starts eating you out soo fast*

Y/n:Mhmm ahh~~. *he then sticks one finger in your pussy while eating you out. You start moaning like crazy and you stick out your tongue due to the pleasure* Gaara:God fucking damm baby. *he then sticks 2 of his fingers in your mouth and 2 fingers in your pussy fingering you so vigorously. Making drool and moan*

Y/n:Mhmm ahh Gaara!! Gaara:Hah you better not cum yet. *he then places you doggy style* Gaara:Fuck I cant resist you anymore baby girl. *he then plunges his cock inside of you making you moan out his names in pleasure. He also starts pulling your hair and starts slapping your ass*

*he starts pounding you sooo fucking hard slapping your ass sticking his fingers in your mouth making you drool and everything with pleasure* Gaara:AHHH FUCK BABY. Y/n:AHHH MHMMM. *he starts fucking you even harder and deeper making the desk move*

*you guys keep fucking for like 30 minutes just so he can give you the full best experience at your guy's home* Gaara:AHHH BABY IM SOO FUCKING CLOSE!! Y/n:AHHH FUCK!!! *you guys cum at the same time* Gaara:Mhmm Ahh baby fuck. Y/n:Hah oh god. *you both clean up and you both then go home to have some more fun*