Neji x reader

*btw he is 21 here ok thanks*

Neji:Sweetie. Where are you? (He comes into the bedroom and sees you half naked on the bed. You signaling him to come over) Neji:Wow Baby you gorgeous. Y/n:Hah thanks babe and its all for you. Neji:Ohh yea. (He goes over to you. He gets on top of you. You feel a drip of sweat drop on your face. Cause he just came from a mission his hair all over his face. He takes off his headband and his clothes)

Neji:But you know what makes you look more sexier? Y/n:What? Neji:You not wearing anything. Y/n:Ohh yea. (You then take off your clothes) Neji:Woah you really do look sexy. (He then starts playing with your breasts pinching them and sucking on them. Making you moan in pleasure) Neji:Yeah babe you like it. (You nod by not being able to make out the words. He then starts playing with your pussy one hand playing with your breast and the other with your pussy)

(You start to moan alot. But then you push him off of you and get on top of him grinding against his cock) Neji:Mhmm baby. (You then start riding him) Neji:Fuck baby. I love it when you ride me like this. Fuck. (He then grabs your breasts and starts playing with them) Y/n:Ahhh Fuck. Neji:Ahh baby (he grabs your hips and starts making you go faster and harder. He looks up on you seeing your lude expression)

Neji:God baby I love seeing your breasts like that. (He starts choking you with his hand making you stick out your tongue. He takes this to his advantage and flips you around putting you in doggy style. He starts pulling your hair and choking you) Neji:Fuck baby. (He spanks your ass leaving a big red hand mark) Neji:How about I fuck your brains out. Y/n:Yes pls. (Right after he heard your response. He started pounding you while pulling your hair. He then starts choking you and spanking your ass) Neji:Fuck ahh. (He then grabs you and pulls you into a full nelson. And puts you in front of the mirror) Neji:Fuck baby look how sexy you look. Fuck how about you look in the mirror while I'm fucking your brains out. (He starts fucking you very hard) Neji:Fuck Mhmm ahh. Y/n:Ahhh Neji~~~. Neji:Ahh fuck im so close. (He starts fucking you harder and faster. After 5 more thrusts he cums inside of you) Neji:Fuck baby. (He takes you to the bed and lays you down)

Neji:Baby. I know i go on alot of missions and always after them when I come home we have our fun. But I just want to tell you that I love you. Y/n:I love you to honey.