Full Of Surprises

Can someone tell me that I am not the only one that listens to old rock songs? I wanna see if anyone out there loves old rock songs I feel like a weeb.

----

Dan let me enter his house, it seemed like a normal place to live; it was comfortable.

"I work downstairs in my basement" Dan said as he opened a door leading downstairs.

"So you're self employed?"

"Pretty much"

Once I hit the last step I looked around and I couldn't help but let out a gasp.

There were at least five flat screen TV's on one wall, a computer sat in the middle of those TV's. Looking away from that it was like in a mini arcade room.

"I forgot to tell you, ever since I left the job with Jordan I found a passion. Hacking stuff, and that made me earn money because people who know me come so I can hack in there stuff; sometimes illegal downloads and free anti virus that can last a long time without it being expired. Mostly technical help" he said as he turned the computer on. "That's why I said I could help you. I would've need the flip phone that you destroyed though" Dan told me as he gazed at me because he saw me destroy it.

"Sorry" I whispered. He shrugged and started to type on his computer in a very quick manner. "Do you know where he's staying right now? Like his house address?"

I gave him his house address and he started to type quickly again.

Out of nowhere I felt a tap on my shoulder making me quickly turn around and roughly grab the arm that was touching me.

"O-Ouch!" A voice said that seemed to be a little high pitched for a guy.

"That's Spencer. He's my roommate" Dan said making me let go of his arms; Spencer took his arm and softly rubbed it.

"Sorry" I said, Spencer then shrugged and smiled at me. Furrowing my eyebrows I heard Dan call my name. Turning around I checked what he wanted to tell me, I then saw surveillance cameras on his computer.

"What's that?" I asked Daniel, he then zoomed out of the cameras and many other letters came out and I got confused. "What happened?"

"Hold up"

Spencer came between Dan and the computer and said "I told you you need to press these three buttons and recognize the code that the computer is giving you to hack into the surveillance cameras"

I raised and eyebrow and soon enough all the rooms of the surveillance cameras were up on the TV's above the computer.

"Alright so what are you guys doing? And who's he?" Spencer asked confused as Dan got out of the chair so Spencer could sit on it.

"Uhm, He's Seamus" Dan told the other male who's eyes widen.

"Holy crap, I never thought I were to see him in real life" Spencer commented as he stood up and examined my face. "exactly how you described"

I raised an eyebrow and said "uhm, what?"

"Dan used to talk about you a lot" Spencer said as he smiled and took a seat.

"We're trying to find his kidnapped boyfriend. He was kidnapped by Jordan. Spencer nodded and looked up at the TV's.

"Is that Jordan?" Dan asked as he zoomed in, I nodded and told Spencer to make the video with audio. And he did.

Yeah we have the kid in the basement in his house.
Seamus is dumb he won't find out.
I don't care what you tell that kid.
Just keep him safe there, I don't think Seamus knows where my other guys live.
Alright.
Bye.

Then Jordan left and I got angrier at the minute he left all the cameras.

"Seamus?"

"Give me the addresses of all of those fuckers. I'm not going to stop until I find who has him"

-----

Sorry for being so late, I knew what I wanted to write but I was just having a tiny break of writing but I AM BACK! YAY!

Anyways! Comment what you think of this chapter!

•3• KLS~