Some Clues

I can't stop eating cheetos help.

----

1st hour

Spencer and Dan got to work rather quickly. Constantly giving me updates of what they have found.

They have told me that the only members that don't have a basement are
Kevin
Joe
And
Aleks

Which means our targets are
Jordan
Dexter
And
New member Anthony.

Apparently Anthony joined in once I left and according to rumors he is as strong as I am.

Though I have better strategies and I know 100 ways to kill a man with my bare hands.

"Seamus" I heard Dan call me, turning around from the list I was doing I walked up to him. He pointed at a a flashing red light that was on a seccion in the house layout

"what?"

"Red lights mean that security cameras are secured so that means that there could be a possibility that James can be in there" Spencer explained.

"Who's house?" I asked as I looked at the layout.

"Mr. Dexter Manning"

I stood up straight with a confused face. "No, i-i killed Dex"

"Actually, he faked his death" Spencer said, raising my eyebrow I shook my head.

"Nah, I heard a crack"

"Well, he knew particularly what move you were going to make so he faked his death. Thus leading to the conclusion of why his body wasn't on the porch" Spencer said as he continued working.

I can't believe what I just heard, this can't be. He was supposed to be dead. I'm pretty sure; I'm more than sure that I killed him.

"Seamus?" Dan asked as I felt his hand gently on my shoulder. Turning around I hugged myself and looked down. I felt him hug me tightly, its been long since anybody has hugged me. The last days I was with James I was too paranoid to do anything romantic.

"Are you okay?" Dan whispered, nodding I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Just, try to break in the cameras. Please"

2nd Hour

"We're having trouble" I heard Daniel tell Spencer. Walking up to them I asked "What's wrong?"

"Well, we tried various codes to hack into the system and somehow can't because its too secured. We only have 10 hours left and its going to take long to figure it out " Dan said pulling on his hair.

Spencer stood up "I know some people"

I looked at him with curiosity "Would they be here in less than an hour?"

"Yes"

----
So, some chapters might be short but I hope you guys still enjoy what I give you. I'm trying to put these chapters up because this is the first time in all of my books where I finally know what the fuck I'm doing.

Anyways! Comment what you think of this chapter! I love opinions like Jordan loves opening CS:GO cases!

•3• KLS~