A day at school

It's a normal day at school. Looking up at the clock that was hanging on the wall, Yoongi somehow figured out that there's only some time left before the recess, the only time he sees his 'Seokie' in the school. It would have been good if they were of the same age. Then, they would not have gotten into different classes, Yoongi pouts at the thought. A few moments later, the recess starts. Min Yoongi, closes his books, not even sparing a glance at the pages that got folded in the process. He runs down the stairs hurriedly.

He peeks through the door and frowns upon the fact that Hoseok isn't looking at the door. He always did, his 'Seokie' always waited and looked at the door to wait for his 'Yoonie' to come. Reaching Hoseok's desk, the older furrows his eyebrows, noticing that the younger isn't eating either.

"No, I got this. I'll tell him to eat" Yoongi thought as he sat next to the younger and patted the smaller boy's back.

Hoseok looked up to see Yoongi close to him. Without saying anything, he hugged his hyung and sobbed. Meanwhile, Yoongi took time to process everything. And when he did, he placed one of his hands on the boy's waist, while the other hand was on Hoseok's back, with the former rubbing his hands gently against it.

"Did something wrong happen, Seokie? Tell me who made you cry. I'll tell them not to. Yoonie will always protect you. Okay?"

This only made the younger cry more into the other's chest.

"Won't you tell me?", Min Yoongi said.

The other opened his mouth to only find himself at a loss of words.

It was soon the time to resume the classes.

"You'll tell me when you feel like. Okay?", the six year old Yoongi said, while wiping the tears from Hoseok's face as the latter nodded his head. He gets up, ready to go to his classroom, but stops when he sees the younger boy tugs his shirt.

"Stay with me. Okay?" Hoseok said.

"I will. Always" Yoongi smiles, bidding him goodbye.

He didn't really have idea why Hoseok said those words, but nevertheless, he was happy that Hoseok loves him.

____________________________________