Billion Tears

*ALARMED*

I wake up early in the morning I watch my clock and its almost 5:30 AM, yes i thought i woke up 5:00, silly clock. Btw my name is Bella, im 18 years old I rent an house in the village were my father was a chairman, in the village of Disjaw. My father enrolled me on a famous school, today  is my first day of school.

*Walking through my classroom*
Im going to my classroom im holding a 5 folders, as im walking peacefully someone hitted me i fall down and all my folders flew away, Im so angry this time "Hey whats wrong with you dont? you have an eyes so you didnt see me? " I said that while fixing my folders "Who are you to say me like that?" He say that madly, I just keep my mouth close and continue fixing and ignoring him I whisper in myself "this is my first time here is school, I havo no rights" I bow on that boy and says "Im sorry" he smirk at me and continue walking. As i entered my classroom I saw him "what an unlucky day" I whisper. My teacher give a number and said "that's the number of your seat". I find that seat and YES finally I saw it but... HOW?  we're seatmate?  ahhh I hate this life. I go to my seat and sit. He looked at me he noticed somthing in my uniform. An Ice cream?  He smirk while looking at me I madly looked him back "are you happy now?  He laughed.

*Bell Rings* (Lunch Time)

Everyone in our classroom go out only the two of us stayed in room. He throw me a paper and he goes out. I read the paper "Meet me in the rooftop" I looked confusely. I run towards in the roof top and find him. After 1 minute for looking, I saw him. Finally i walk towards on him and said "What?" he didnt response and give me a coke. He said "Im sorry" i replied "For what?" he smirk at me and replied again "do you fell inlove with someone?  " I was shook and answered "Yes" he looked at me and said "can you tell me about your love story?" i storied him my love story "as i was walking through my old house i was drink that night someone hold my hand and said "your to drunk baby girl I can help you just let me lets go to my house and have fun" when someone punch that boy and that boy also punch the man who punch him, the boy who rescued me, he carried me, as i waked up i was in my room i dont know what happens but my younger sister told me what happens to me the last part she says "theres a handsome boy carrying you here and told me all what happens" i go back to my room and saw a one shoe I keep it as a remembrance to the boy who rescued me" he nod and said "I have the---" he didnt finish his words as the ring bells.

We run together going through the class room. After 30 minutes he throw a paper again. I read it and it says "meet me at 7/11 beside at the mall" and he goes out because its after school.

*Fixing my things and go out*
I go home and change my clothes as i go out i go back to my room and bring the shoe as i find that boy again. I go to 7/11 beside at the mall. I find him... After many minutes I didnt saw him. Someone cover my hand and go to the dark place I close my eyes and whisper "he will rescue me" one light turns up and saw him... "Are out of your f*cking mind?" he laughed and he notice the one shoe in my bag... He took it... "Give me that one" but he didnt give it. He get a something in his bag and I saw the pair of that shoe... I was shook... "Ahh... Uhmmm... What?" He smirk at me and said "Yes im your savior" I smile and hug him... I didnt notice that I hug him but... He huged me back?  Why?  "Im your elementary  secret admirer Bella" OMG its... Its... James he hold my cheeks and kiss me and... I kiss him back... Is this the power of love?  Oww my James...

To be continued...