Family Arguement

Today is the day when Deepali Sweets opened. It was going well from the first day but because of this Ramkrishna's shop Raut's Laddu was going in loss so Ramkrishna was getting really angry.

Then after a week Raut's Laddu went in Rs100000 loss and the reason was Chintu. He was really clever and was thinking to make a fight between the 2 families so the customers who came in Raut's Laddu, he sold the Laddus in 75% less price.

Ramkrishna: How is our shop going this low in business say me!

Chintu:Father those Rajkot people are selling much varieties of sweets and people are getting interest in that shop. They are the one ruining our business.

Ramkrishna:(in anger) WHAT! They are the one I am gonna stop those Rajkot people.I will throw them out of Mumbai.

Chintu:Very Good Father Go throw them out.

Abhijeet enters

Abhijeet:No Father,they are doing their job we should also do our own job amd try to gain profit again.

Ramkrishna:No Abhijeet this is too much! They are ruining our complete business No more now.I am going.

Ramkrishna goes to Thakkar Family's house.

Ramkrishna:Hariji aap hamare business barbaad karrahehe.

Hari:Are aap he Ramkrishnaji Namaskar aap mujhe saral bhasa me samjhaiye huaa kya.

Ramkrishna:Hariji You are ruining our business. Your this shop has much   varieties of sweets because of which
no one is coming to buy our Laddus.So I request you to please shut down this shop.

(A/N : Are Yar Ramkrishna koi apna dukan kisi anjan ke liye band kyu karega

Hari: Right me apni dukan kyu band karu aur bhai story me chal.)

Hari:Sorry Ramkrishnaji but I cant shut down my shop. But yes you can do partnership with me and leave your that Raut's Laddu.

Ramkrishna:What did you say Hari!!!

Hari:Say Hariji Ramkrishnaji.

Ramkrishna:Hariji My 50 years back shop. How can I close it?

Hari:Ok then go you do your business and let me do my business.And yes I saw so many people came in your shop yesterday then also you are in loss. I think you should increase the price of your laddus.

Ramkrishna:WHAT!!!PEOPLE CAME!!!!!!!!

Guys the truth is coming out See the next update to know what truth. Till then,
                 BYEBYE
                                THANKS FOR
                                        READING.