THE ANGER OF THE FAMILIES

Chintu: Father I didnt know that you are such a liar (crying) I always thought you as my god and you believed those Rajkot people. I don't believe this father that you lied against your own son.

Ramkrishna: Its too much Chintu! You are being very oversmart. Now you will get the punishment of this. You cannot come to the shop with me fore 1 complete month you cheat,you idiot.

(A/N: Are Ramkrishna Shanti rakho hogai usse galti ab chodbhido ye ek kahani to he 

Ramkrishna: Are ye kahani he ya asliyat koi beta apne hi bap ke sath esa kese karsakta he?)

Pramila:Aaho who are you blabbering with? Its time for you to go to shop.

Ramkrishna:Ok Pramila I will go.

Ramkrishna goes to his shop but doesn't get any profit so he becomes more angry

Hari: So Ramkrishnaji how is your business going on?

Ramkrishna: Its not going fine and the reason is you. If you had shut down your shop and went from here then this would not have happened Hariji.

While in Abhijeet and Deepali's chat  conversation,                                                

Abhijeet: Hi

Deepali:Hi

Abhijeet:How are you?

Deepali: I am fine.How are you?

Abhijeet:I am also fine. Um lets meet tomorrow.

Deepali:Ok great.

In Raut and thakkar families fight

Hari:What did you say Ramkrishnaji because of me if i will shut down my shop what will I do ha say me.

Ramkrishna:Then what for you I should shut down my shop. This is my 50 years back shop. I can't shut it down Hariji.

Hari:I don't know anything. Go somewhere else and sell your Laddus. I am staying here.

Ramkrishna:Hariji I am not giving up and leaving. I will manage the loss but I will not shut down the shop Hariji.I do not care now.Leave from here go to your house go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both of them return to their houses.

THE NEXT MORNING,

Abhijeet: I am going Mom BYE!

Ramkrishna:Where areyou going son?

Abhijeet: Father I am going to meet Deepali my new friend.

Ramkrishna: That Hariji's daughter!

Abhijeet: Yes you know her father.

Ramkrishna: Hey Abhijeet they are our enemies you should keep distance from them.

Abhijeet:But Father

Ramkrishna:No but

While in Thakkar family

Hari:You are not gonna go anywhere Deepali.

Deepali: But

Hari:No but they are our enemy not friend to do that you will stay here only!FINAL!

  So guys the things are getting complicated now and both families have gone in much anger with each other now lets see what happens in this love story. To know keep reading PERFECT LOVE. Whats gonna happen. GUESS GUESS! Till then,

                                                                                                                 BYEBYE