Pain (part 4)

- Jimin POV -

The moment I saw them I thought they were dead. They were skinny to the bones. I couldn't see them like that. Tears started to roll down my cheeks as I closed my eyes.

He pushed me into the darkroom. I crawled to them hugging the life out of them. I was worried about them. I tried to give them some power since they looked so weak.

I closed my eyes to feel the power and passed it to them physically. I also absorbed the pain they were going through. Once I did that I could feel the pain coursing through me like a river. The memories of what they went through were shown to me like a movie. Tears flow down my cheeks like a river.

"Look at this reunion. It's so cute. However, this does not last very long. I am going to have fun with you Jimin then it will be time to start the ritual", he said.

"What did you do to my omegas?" I uttered through my gritted teeth.

"Nothing much. I just had so much fun. Now I know why your alphas keep you guys as their possessions," he said.

"YOU ASSHOLE TOUCHED MY FAMILY. I DARE YOU TO TOUCH ME NOW," I growled at him.

I was boiling mad. I was quivering with anger.

I shifted into my wolf form. I know it is too early to attack but he touched my family. I will not be calm after knowing what he did to my precious family.

I was trying so hard not to kill him. He did fight back but all of it was in vain. I was stronger than him.

After scratching and giving him deep cuts with my claws I left him there to bleed. My wrath was quenched by the site of him bleeding to death.

I know he won't die so easily. He is the Demon Alpha, he is powerful but not as powerful as me.

 I can't wait to kill him.

Finally, I got to see my precious family and healed them. They can't get pregnant with his baby since only our Alpha can. That night I gave them the warmth that they needed the most, even if they did not eat for days they will be stronger than the normal omegas as we are born to kill him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know these are short chapters. however, currently, I am busy with schools. once I am free again I will start to edit these stories and post longer chapter if possible. I am working on another book. I will not publish it yet.  I will write the whole story out then publish it chapter by chapter.

Please comment and vote. I appreciate it very much. This will also give me the boost to continue uploading new chapters.

(EDITED)