Danger to omegas

??? Pov

" I guess they don't have a clue on what is coming their way. They look so pathetic and vulnerable. I am going to make their useless life miserable," the guy said.

Jimin's pov

I was in the study room doing my homework when a bright light distracted me.

When I realised who it was, I was shocked.

"M-moon g-goddess.

What are y-you doing here?" shock robbed me of my speech.

"My dear I am here to tell you the reason for your existence. You are a very powerful omega along with other omega friends including Jin. The four of you will only be controlled by your mate; other alphas can't use their alpha voice on you.

Now, when the next blue moon occurs all four of you will get your powers and you will be the most powerful wolf out of the 4 of you.

When the time comes, all four of you will be ready to fight the darkness away that is coming your way," she explained.

"Uhmm.. goddess what are our powers be?" I asked.

"Well, you will be the goddess wolf. Jin will be able to control the earth elements while Taehyung will be the healer. Y/n will be the fighter so whatever she has she knows how to use it without training," the moon goddess said.

"Thank you, moon goddess. Must I inform my friends about it or will they eventually find it out?" I asked.

"Don't worry my child. I will let them know through their dreams today. However, you will have to bring it up tomorrow so that they don't just ignore it. Bless you, my child." The moon goddess said and vanished into thin air.

I, on the other hand, finished my homework and decided to take a shower.

"Jimin what took you so long?" Yoongi questioned.

" My homework killed me. I want to take a bath, then I will cuddle with you," I replied.

"Do you want me to help you take a bath?" He asked with a smirk.

"If it's just a bath then yes because I am so tired mentally and physically. It feels like somebody bashed me up," I explained how I felt.

"Wow, Chim. I will help you then," my alpha said and guided me to the bathroom.

As he said, he helped me take a bath and we went to bed cuddling and eventually falling asleep.

(EDITED)