maid times with skeppy

It was 10am in the morning, skeppy was just beginning to wake up from his deep sleep when his phone started to ring. He jolted awake and ruffled his hair abit, picking up his phone to see what the heck was going on. Ring! Ring! Oh. It was bad. Skeppy answered the phone and put the phone against his ear

"Hnnnghadhng.. hi.. hi ba-"

"SKEPPY! SKEPPY WHY WERE YOU NOT ANSWERING MY TEXTS!? I'VE BEEN TEXTING YOU SINCE 8AM!-"

".......I was sleeping when you texted me"

"SLEEPING?! SKEPPY WHAT TIME DID YOU SLEEP I- *clears throat* erm.. anyways, i wanted to tell you some exciting news :D"

"Ye mhm okay say it then"
Skeppy said as he prepared 'breakfast'
The sound of sizzling bacon was heard

"Soooooooooooo you know how we've been talking about meeting and stuff?"

"Mhm"
Skeppy gently placed the phone on the counter and put it on loud speaker so he could hear it without holding it.

"Okay okay, so you're not gonna believe this, but skeppy! I bought a plane ticket... TO THE COUNTRY YOU'RE STAYING AT RIGHT NOW!"

"Ye mhm okay nice"
Skeppy grabbed a plate and tilted the pan so the bacon would fall onto the pan, he then kinda tossed the pan into the sink for him to wash later on.

"Okay and- SKEPPY ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!!?"

"Oh sorry, can you repeat what you said i was making breakfast xd"
Skeppy grabbed the plate along with a fork, and placed it on the table, he then grabbed his phone and did the same, and then sat down on a chair.

"Oh my goodness. Skeppy. Did you seirously not hear a thing i said?"

"i mean- i did buuuuutt like i didnt. I only heard buying somthing somthing somthing where i live and all that blah blah blah..."

"*siGh* oh my goodness so. I bought a plane ticket, to texas, so we could meet. Understand?!"

Skeppy was already chewing and actually spat out his food when he heard the news
"wait. WhaT- REALLY?!?"
Skeppy literally jumped out of his seat.
He was too excited.
"eEEeEeE So when do you come? Like tomorrow or smthin"

"Yes!! Tomorrow! I'm actually packing my stuff now :D i'm gonna be staying there for a couple of weeks i think, like two weeks or three?"

Skeppy couldn't believe it. He was about to meet his bestest best friend, in real life.
"WAIT JSJDJSJXXJC I NEED TO PREPARE THE HOUSE AND SHIT SINCE I ACTUALLY HAVE A GUEST COMING OVER"

"LANGUAGE SKEPPY!-"

"oKAY- SOrrY- bYE! i loVe yoU baD!-"

Beep. So. Skeppy had 24 hours, to clean up his messy house. He stared at the huge pile of messy, and dirty plates which were all inside the sink. "Oh god. Well this will be fun." And so skeppy began to scrub the shit out of the dishes. Scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing, half an hour later and skeppy was onto the last plate, "one... more... to go... till this hell is over." Skeppy scrubbed with his remaining strength. "YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS- IT'S FINALLY OVERRR-" and yes, skeppy didnt have a dish washer, even though he was rich. He had no dish washer. "I should really get one of those washer dish thingys"

Skeppy then took a nap on the messy couch, but it wont be messy for long, skeppy's gonna fix that soon.

An hour passed and skeppy fell off the couch. Obviously. a few more minutes passed and eventually skeppy woke up feeling quite energetic actually, he quickly got up on his feet and looked at the living room. It was a huge ass mess. "NoooOooooooOooo- *sigh* but like- do i have a choice? Hehhshs-" and so the cleaning began, first off, the dirty clothes scattered all over the couch and floor. Skeppy picked those up and shoved them into the washer, he then dumped a shit ton of soap in the soap thingy and left it on. Next up, the chips and chip bags on the floor, skeppy grabbed a vacuum cleaner, he then proceeded to clean the floor. "JeSUS CHRISt ThIs iS tiRiNg-" skeppy dumped the trash into the trash can outside. Nice and tidy, "finally, i'm done. But wait dont i have an upstairs- Ohhhhh for fuck's sake." skeppy repeated the same thing he did for downstairs.

10pm. It's time to sleep. Skeppy didnt even bother to change, he just flopped onto the bed and fell asleep instantly.